Chapter 35(PHOTO OF WATERFALL)

LINK TO THE PHOTO OF THE MAGIC FLOWER

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/197/b/9/Magical_Flowers_by_enyaa.jpg

(Harmony's POV)

The sky was clear with only a few clouds in the sky and the sun was shining brightly. Well i may not be outside yet Pen was doing what ever. I am sure everybody is.........pre-occupied with their mates in some form and way. I changed into skinny jeans, knee high black combat boots and a really pretty shirt. It was a rasberry red and it goes to my bum. The chest and long sleeves are tight and the rest is flowy oh and its low cut but it doesnt make me look like a slut. I straightened my hair and put back on the necklace Pen gave me like i said many times i NEVER EVER EVER! take the necklace off unless needed. Pen descided to leave the room and not wake me up this morning. So i woke up at like noon and made a quick lunch before i got dressed.

I added a matching rasberry red headband and black mascra and liner before walking out the door. I was walking by ed's room when the door opened "Hey Love have you seen Gregory?" i looked at ron "who?" he groaned "Ed!" i smiled "oooooh Ed! nope havnt seen him!" i chirped "why do you ask ron?" he glared "its Kendel and he has been missing for about 5 days now" i shrugged "nope well by ron!" i walked by and down the 7 flights of stairs before entering outdoors.

I looked around the court yard till i spotted a figure leaning against a giant oak tree with something in his hands. I smiled as i walked over to the figure but i already knew who it was. He didnt notice my apperence "i feel like you love the flower more then me" he looked up and rolled his eyes "yes yes i do isnt that right flower?" he said jokingly. The wind blew and the flower went flying out of his hands "looks like you guys just broke up" he laughed "well i guess the great spirits blessed me with somebody way more beautiful" i smiled as he opened his arms for me. I I crossed my arms across my tummy and walked into his welcome warm embrass.

"you are far more beautiful then any flower in the world" he whispered in my ear softly before lightly kissing my lips. He slide down till we sat on the ground and i was spun around leaning against his chest. His arms wrapped around my tiny waist and intertwinded one of our hands. I looked at the ground and saw these beautiful purple flowers. They almost had a glow to them so i picked one "i thought flowers dont come til spring?" i asked. He sighed "they do come in spring but these are magic flowers they can sometimes grant you a wish that is reasonable but only if you pick the right one. They cant be destroyed by winter or fall and they are here all year long but they change colors based on the season" he said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"is this one wish worthy?" he kissed my neck again making me sigh in happiness. "no but...............ah! here!" he said then picked one and handed it to me. "this one here is just look at the design on the flower the ones with the darker purple lines are wish worthy so i give my wish too you" i look at him upside down "really?" he laughed "really" i grinned as he leaned down and pecked my lips. "what are you going to wish for?" i thought a moment. Mabye so i dont have these damn illusions anymore?

*********** FLASH BACK ***********

I was laying on the bed with a sketch pad drawing bright blue eyes with flexs of green in it when i heard a door squeak. I stopped drawing at looked around the room until i landed on the closet door. I put my pad down and walked over cautiously till i slowly entered the closet. In the closet my clothes are sorted by colors so it looks like a rainbow. My eyes landed on the yellow clothes till they started morphing into those yellow eyes. Those horrible horrible eyes! I screamed bloody murder before turning around and ran out of the closet.

I have to get rid of those!!! I ran straight into something and knocked over some stuff but i didnt care "HARMONY!" pen yelled running into the room. I ran straight passed him and into the kitchen until got into the kitchen "HARMONY WHATS WRONG!" he yelled running after me. I went under the sink and grabbed a green(A/n:the big black ones but my family calls them green garabage bags) garabage bag and ran passed pendragon again.