Chapter 19(Photo of Lucy)

Chapter 19

(Harmony's POV)

I woke up around noon so i descided to go take a shower. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the hot water. I hoped in started to brush my hair then added my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. When i was finished i got out and wrapped a towel around me then blow dried my hair. I quickly straightened it to perfection before walking to my closet. "what to wear?" i thought aloud. "how about something sexy" i jumped a mile high when Pen came out of no where "damn it dragon you scared the shit out of me!" i yelled. He chuckled and walked over as i put on dark skinny jeans,a very warm long sleeved light blue sweater,my black vest with no sleeves and my black ugg boots. I walked over to my dresser and slipped on the necklace he gave me and looked at him "where are you going?" he asked. I shrugged "dont know just out" i said walking out of the door.

I heard him follow "can i come?" i kept walking "mabye later i just want to walk around.." he frowned and then nodded. It was Sunday so we can still leave campus. I descided to walk and not drive. I walked till i reached the town and saw a pizzaria i wasnt hungry now but i could always come back later.

I cant remember the last time i had some alone time and boy did it feel good! I continued walking till i saw a playground! I ran across the street ignoring the angry people yelling at me. I dont give a fuck hey that reminds me of a song! I dont give a fuck! i-i-i-i dont give a fuck! ahaha Harmony you sure are funny!

I ran to the swings and just  sat there so i brought my knees to my chest why did i want to be alone?

(Pen's POV)

I threw the football "dont worry about it" Oliver said as i threw the football to Perry. "Ya i am sure she is fine she always did stuff like this randomly when we were little" Perry said throwing the football to me. I wasnt really paying attention why did she want to be alone? I threw the football to hard and fast because next thing you know somebody in Perry's pack fell to the ground holding his crotch "WAS THIS PUNISHMENT FOR ACCIDENTLY HITTING HARMONY IN THE HEAD WITH A FOOTBALL!? BECAUSE IF IT IS ITS WAY TO CRUEL!" he screamed in pain. I pointed to Perry when he glared at us "REALLY PERRY! REALLY?!" he yelled storming off.

"Um i am gonna go for a walk" i said. I smelt the air she went towards town so i hoped in my car and drove to town. I parked infront of a pizzaria before looking around if i was Harmony where would i go. I heard little children screamsof course! the park! I ran across the street ignoring the people yelling at me. I walked around when a little girl ran up to me "excuse me mister" i knelt down to her level. She looked to be about 6 years old "yes?" i said. She frowned "i cant find my mommy....." i smiled "well then lets go find her whats your name sweetie" she looked at me "Lucy! but i hate that name its icky!" she said scrunching up her nose. I chuckled "hmm how about a nickname" she cocked her head to the right a little bit like Harmony does come to think of it she kinda looks like Harmony. "well a nickname is a shorter name for your name or just a different way of calling you" she thought a moment.

"my cousin calls me LuLu!" she said jumping up and down. I laughed "well thats a nickname" she grinned and stood up. "come on lets go find your mommy" we walked towards the playground "where did you see her last?" she tapped her chin like harmony does "by the swings! on a bench!" i looked at a bench and saw a women walking around panicly "LUCY!" she yelled out "is that her?" she grinned and ran over and hugged her. I glanced to my left and saw Harmony sitting on a swing with her legs to her chest. I walked behind her and gave her a quick push before running behind the tree. I watched as she turned around but turned back around. I walked back over and pushed her again and higher stopped it.

She looked back "who were you talking to back over there?" she said and i explained to her what happened "hmm lucy? i have a cousin lucy!" she chirped. Suddenly Lucy ran over with her mother "MOMMY THIS MAN HELP ME!" she yelled. "LUCY!" harmony yelled jumping off the swing. She ran to her arms. "hey Brenda!" she smiled "hi pumpkin" what just happened?

"Parker this is my cousin Lucy!" i growled at Harmony "how many times do i have to tell you---" she cut me off "its PenDragon not Parker i know! i am just teasing you" the mother looked at us in aw.

"is this your---" She looked around "M-A-T-E?" she nodded. The lady walked over "hello i am Brenda Harmony's Cousin" i shook her hand.

(Harmony's POV)

"So what are you doing here?" i smiled at Brenda "momma finally shipped me off to the old boarding school Perry goes to" she chuckled "well Lucy we have to get going" they hugged me good bye and left. "Pen push me!" i yelled as i plopped on the swing. He went behind and started pushing me.

-

-

-

I pushed and pushed but it wouldnt budge "PEN YOUR SUCH A FAT ASS IT WONT MOVE!" He laughed and i started pouting and walked away with crossed arms "ok ok i am sorry lets go get some lunch" i grinned. I hoped on his back "uuugh really Love!" i laughed "onward!" i yelled and pointed. I heard an old lady speak "doesnt they remind you of when i did that to you?" i looked and saw an old couple smiling at us "yes indeed! Mam you got a keeper thats for sure!" we laughed then walked across the street.

We walked into the pizzaria and saw Mac N' Cheese,Perry,some dude,Ron Weesly,Edward and Krista all sitting down "AGENT P!!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran over to him then hugged Mac N' Cheese. The second i hugged him i heard a low dangerous growl "oh hush up Parker!" i walked over and pecked his lips "you know your my man" he snorted "damn straight i am!" i slid in next to Pen.....that is until he pulled me onto his lap.

A waitress came over "Hi how may i help you" she said smiling at Pen oh hells no! "oh yes um we will have 1 pitcher of water,1 diet coke and 1 sprite then we will have 1 extra large plane 1 extra large meatball and 1 extra large of the 8 cheese pizza!" she looked at us grossed out "OH and 1 side dish of large Garlic knots and 1 side dish of not hitting on my boyfriend or i will seriously kick your ass if you even try anything on him because i will hunt you down and kill you with a spoon" i said smiling innocently.

She nodded and walked away. "well looks like you know us to well Love" Kendel said and we laughed, "BUT EW HARMONY 8 CHEESE PIZZA?! THATS NASTY!" Mac N' Cheese yelled. The unknown dude finally spoke up "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! 8 CHEESE PIZZA IS THE BEST!" I jerked my head to him "HELLS YA 8 CHEESE PIZZA LOVER!" we high fived him. 'pssst' i sent through my midn to Pen while poking his nose 'what Love' i smiled and leaned to his ear "who is that dude?" he laughed "thats oliver Baby Girl my.....best friend 'beta' he said.

The lady returned with our order I took a bite of the 8 cheese pizza "yummy!" i yelled. I felt something hot drop on my neck "ew Pen!" i grabbed a napkin and moved my hair and shirt to wipe the gravy when Perry suddenly "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" i looked at my shoulder "a tattoo?"  he growled. I kicked his leg "cool it bro!" he pinched his nose and nodded.

******************************

Hey guys just a filler chapter

comment

vote

FAN!!!!

SHARE

<3 SUNNY