Chapter 10

Hey guys so i have been working alot on TROUBLE MAKER VS ALPHA alot late;y so now i am  gonna focus on this story alittle more :-) ok so here we go CHAPTER 10!!!!!

***********************************

Chapter 10

(Perry's POV)

I just stared at him instensly. <come on he saved our baby sister our ONLY baby sister! i know you hate at least just say thank you dumb ass!> i growled to my wolf fine! I nodded "thank you FireStone Kendal and Greg take her up to her Dorm Krista is up there she will let you in" they nodded and took her from his arms. I could have sworn i heard a small growl from him but i just shook it off. "how did you know where to find her" he glared "its called a scent dumbass and this....." he points to his nose and talks annoyingly slow on purpose like to a child "is a nose you use it to smell with" i growled loudly "you know just because you found my sister doesnt mean this changes everything between us!! you may have been my friend years ago but i dont give a shit you know what you did and nothing will EVER! AND I MEAN NEVER EVER CHANGE!" i yelled at him before i stormed off.

Mac ran after me "hey man you ok?" i pinched the bridge of my nose "just dandy!" i snapped. I walked up the stairs to the 7th floor of Harmony's apartment. I walked to her dorm and knocked. Krista opened up "hey Agent P and Mac N' Cheese come on in" we nodded and walked in. She closed the door as i headed over to Harmony's bedroom "Kendal is tending her wounds its just some bite marks but she will be fine" i nodded and went to were kendal was "what bit her?" i asked with slight alpha tone.

He looked at me "its strange its shaped like the bite of a WereBear" i looked at him strange "what do you mean a WereBear she couldnt have gone that far! the werebear territory is at least a good 80 miles from here! how could it have been a werebear?!" he frowned "mabye she didnt stop running mabye she didnt know about territory borders but all i know is that this is a WereBear bite mark on her arm and leg" i growled.

(Harmony's POV)

i woke up at like noon. I was lucky its my day off from my private classes. I stretched and checked my arm and leg and saw the bite marks were gone. I smiled before getting up and over to the kitchen. I made some coffee before heading back into my bedroom.

I grabbed my laptop and sat on the beanie bag chair with it and sipped coffee before putting it on the table. I went to google and started to look up Were Bears. I must have been really into googling when i heard a tap on my window. I jumped at least a mile into the air. I looked to see Pen 'hey! you got my name!' i rolled my eyes and walked over to the window. I opened it before yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE WINDOW DRAGON!" he smirked and climbed throught the window.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the beanie bag chair again. I scrolled through google again when i suddenly felt my self being lifted up gentley. I was then placed back down "ya if you wanted me to sit on your lap you could have just asked" i said grabbing my mug and taking a sip. He took my cup and took a sip "HEY!" i squealed as he chuckled and put it on the table. He looked at the computer "i see your looking up were bears?" i nodded. I was scrolling down google when he lightly started to trace my hand that was on the computer mouse. He slowly closed it and put it on the floor the whole time just stareing into my eyes.

He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and leaned in. Just as he was about to touch my lips "you are so beautiful" he whispered before lightly brushing his lips against mine. I turned around and staddled his waist so i was facing him. He wrapped his big strong arms around my tiny waist and pulled me closer. His tounge trailed my bottom lip asking for entrance. Just a little tease wont hurt right? I didnt grant him entrance causing him to growl. I smiled against his lips as he licked my bottom lip again. Once again i denied causing him to growl louder i giggled as he pulled away. "your going to be the death of me Love" he said. We snapped our heads up when we heard a door shut and shouting starting "HARMONY WHERE ARE YOU?" oh shit its Perry! i FORGOT I GAVE HIM A SPARE KEY! I looked at Parker "you have to go through the window" he nodded and before he disappeared he looked at me and whispered "its PenDragon not Parker" then jumped 7 stories down.