Chapter 28

(Pen's POV)

I tucked my mate into bed and pulled off my shirt just as NaNa trotted in "hey girl" i said bending down and petting her. Perry walked in to most likely talk to me NaNa started to growl at him making him run out of the screaming like a girl. "Go lay down" i said pointing to the dog bed. She ran over as i slipped my pants off and climbed into bed. I pulled Harmony into my side and she instivly snuggled deeper into my chest.

********PEN'S DREAM*********

I slowly opened my and saw it was bright just so bright. I groaned sitting up "Pen?" i heard a voice call me. "PenDragon i know you can hear me now get up" i slowly stood up. I rubbed my tired eyes and yawned "Who's there?" i heard the rustling of bushes. I turned around and started to growl and got into a protective mode.

I was in somekind of magical forrest......oh hells who am i kidding i am lost! "PenDragon calm down" a giant silver glowing wolf with long flowy fur and glowing gold eyes stepped foward. I gasped no! it couldnt be! "b-but its immpossible! I thought the Spirit wolf was just a myth!!!!" i pracitcally yelled "we only go to those in true need" i cocked my head slightly "what are you on about?" i asked.

"Sit on the log" she commanded "wow such a gorgeous wolf!" i said. She laid in front of me "why do i need help?" i asked getting straight to the point.

"I have noticed you have a ghost no?" i nodded. "well this ghost isnt like normal ghosts" wah? "huh? what are you talking about" she snorted. "This kind of ghost is rare i would say 1 in 900,000,000,000 Super Naturals get this type of ghosts. There are 5 types of ghosts. type 1 are harmless kinda like.......Kasper the Ghost i guess you could say friendly,dont really bother you." i nodded.

"Type 2 can be mean in a way but not to cruel kinda like an under aged drinker getting caught and sent to jail?" i nodded. "type 3 deffiatly violent and a tad bit more difficult to get rid of those you need a whole team of ghost hunters" i sighed. "ok whats a type 4" she looked at me "Type 4 beyond destructive. Nasty Tempers. Think of a Catagory 5 hurricane. Very difficult to get rid of we all thought that was the worst one out there but boy were we wrong" i sat up straight "what is so bad about a Catagory 5? they sound so harmless" i stated.

The spirit wolf growled slightly "WRONG! They may seem harmless and that they cant hurt a fly but thats just a mask to fool you. They will eventually turn into a scary as hell thing and show their true faces! Close to almost nothing can demolish this type of spirit. They hypnotize their victim and try to get them to kill them selves and they wont quick until they successed and move on to a new victim . I am guessing thats what is happening to Harmony no?" i sighed and nodded.

"She has her guardian right?" i nodded. "Now here is what i am going to do for you well it was to be your desitany. You were born to protect Harmony with your life" i snorted "why wouldnt I? she is my mate i will protect her even if it means my life" she gave a wolfy smile.

"well this your going to need your true form now" i cocked my head slightly to the side "huh?" she chuckled and stood up and took 2 steps to me.

"Sorry this might hurt but it is the only way to activate your true form" what is she.....i was snapped out of the thought when she pulled her claw back and scratched me on my left arm making me yell "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled bringing my hand to my arm. I couldnt believe my eyes as the scratch quickly dissappeared.

"W-W-WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" I yelled. She sat back down "each day you will change more and more good bye for now PenDragon" then everything dissapeared.

************* End of Dream ***************

I jolted up in flash sweating and breathing heavily while looking around the room. I looked at the clock 5am. I felt movement "Pe----n?" Harmony whispered in between a yawn. I looked down at a sleepy Harmony starting to sit up. I sighed a gently pushed her back towards the pillow "Shhh go back to sleep Baby Girl" i whispered. I leaned down and kissed her forhead only for her to sit back up yawning "why are you up?" she whispered.