Chapter 14

Hey guys so i can see you are all enjoying my stories i deffently know you are all loving TROUBLE MAKER VS ALPHA since its most likely over 19,000 views which i am thankful for! So here is a question for you all.

What do you think i am most famous for in this story?

Me personly i think its the Cliff Hangers :D Now if you are all wondering why i almost always use cliffys well its simple! It makes the reader want the next chapter to arrive to keep them reading! It will always keeps them wondering. In Chapter 13 i found 1 comment so funny she was all like "A CLIFFY?!?! REALLY?!?! AT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART?!" who ever had that comment i still laugh at it because its ammusing and prooves that cliffys really do have effects on people mwahahahahaha and Now! what you have ALL been waiting for!!!!!! CHAPTER 14!!!!!

*************************

Chapter 14

(Pen's POV)

After a few hours of rushing in and out of Harmony's room they finally stopped for a rest. One of the doctors walked over and i stood up "how bad is she?" he glared at me obviously in the Kryptonite Pack "I am gonna have to ask you to leave this information is only for Kryptonite and family ears only" he snapped and i started to growl. Perry walked over "Firestone Leave.NOW" he growled. I glared and growled before finally stomping out of the room slamming the door behind me. I put my ear again the door and listened in on their conversation "well? What is the dama---aged doctor..." Perry said wincing in pain. "sit down while i look at you legs" he groaned as i heard something plop on the couch.

"well for starters this whole leg is broken as well as your foot so this needs a fully leg cast, your left arm seems broken you will need stiches in a few places other then that just scrapes and bruises oh and 2 broken ribs" i heard a growl "alright alright alright! i seem fine what about my sister!" he roared. <MATE! MATE! PROTECT PROTECT!!!> my wolf kept whimpering. I know i know i want to go to her but they wont let me. He just kept whimpering and growling so i just blocked him out.

I heard a sigh "well Harmony's conditions dont seem too good for starters her body just went into shock so she had to be put into a coma,she had 4 broken ribs right arm is broken in 2 places,deep bite marks and scratches in her left leg so those needed stitches, she need stitches on her head, and she will have a long scar across her belly and........" he trailed off. GOD DAMN IT SHE IS HURT AND ITS ALL MY DAMN FAULT!!!!!! "AND WHAT!!" perry roared. "well she might have temporary or Permenate memory loss its hard to tell......." oh no <NO NO NO NO NO NOOO!!!!!!!> my wolf kept yelling OH SHUT UP I AM JSUT AS UPSET AS YOU!!!!!I screamed at him before blocking him off once again.

"thank you doctor......" Perry whispered. "alright i should be going now..." shit! I ran to the corner and hid just as he opened the door. I slid down to the floor and put my face in my hands and my elbows on my knees. "All my fault......I should have been there quicker" i kept whispering to my self "that should have been me not her oh what kind of a mate am i....." i whispered to my self over and over.

Mabye i should just appologize? He found his mate so he has to understand right? <Try it> alright i will do it for Harmony!

(Perry's POV)

(5 hours later)

My injurys have been fully healed by now which is awesome! I was sitting on the couch with Krista curled up in my Lap as i hugged her "why her? Why Perry why?" Krista whispered. She only had a few scratches and a sprained wrist and ankle. I sighed "I dont know Babe......i just dont know........" she snuggled into me more. "Do you think Harmony has found her Mate?" she whispered. I sighed "probley not......" i was cut off by a knock at the door. I laid Krista on the couch "stay here babe i will just answer the door" she nodded and stayed put.