Chapter 6

(Perry's POV)

After me and Pen's little show down and get screamed at by a teacher I sent Kendle,Mac, and Greg to go find Harmony. The only thing is i sent them like an Hour ago where are they? I was sitting at our usual picnic table when they came out of the woulds and over to me. They nodded respectfully "well did you find her?" i asked. Their faces held worry when Greg randomly shouted "KENDLE LOST TRACK OF HER TIS HIS FAULT JUST DONT LET ME LOSE A LIMB MAKE HIM!" how could they not find my sister?!

Kendle screamed "WHAT?! DID NOT!"

now the classic 2 person argument between greg and kendle

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT"

"DID TOO!"

"SO DID NOT!"

"SO DID TOO!"

"NOT!"

"DID!"

"NOT!"

"DID!"

"NOT!"

"D-"

I couldnt take it anymore i grabebd their heads and rammed them into each other but in a playful way. Thats the only way to make those 2 not fight is to hit their heads together. "OW! BLOODY HELL THAT HURT!" they screamed.

"now were did you lose her trail?!" they motioned me to follow. They brought me to this weird twisted like tree. I saw a bush at the bottom. Of course! "idiots! she is right here! i moved the bush to reveal a hidden cave "wow that sister of yours is clever! but where is she?" i sighed "mabye the dorm lets go"

***********

I knocked on the door and Krista answered "Alpha" she said stepping asighed and we walked in. I walked to Harmony's room and saw she wasnt there "oh your looking for Love? she is in the Art room" i nodded and opened the door to see her painting something. "Harmony where have you been" she still painted but talked "in here" i sighed and sat on across from her "i mean when you ran into the woods" she shrugged "i hid in a tree then came here" i nodded "what ya painting" she smiled "and it better not be that wolf" i quickly added.

"not just a family of swans on a pond" i got up and looked "wow! this is amazing!" i chirped and she gigled "thanks annnnnnnd done!"

the phone rang and Krista shouted "i got it!" i looked at perry "oh i just remembered before i came here i got you a shirt!"she ran out. i looked at it beffore frowning "you have got to be kidding me!" she grabbed my throat and pinned me to the wall and spoke sternly "YOU.WILL.WEAR IT.TOMMARROW AND LIKE IT!"

she let him go and i yelled "DAMN HOW STRONG DID YOU GET HARMONY!" she shrugged "i not strong i have no upper arm strength" "no upper arm strength?! there is nobody but mac who can pin me up like that! and whyyyy perry the platapus?" sh giggled "because" Krista walked in the room with the phone.

(Harmony's POV)

"ERM Harmony its for you" i grabbed the phone and walked into my room closing the door "hello?" they responded right away 'Ah! Ms.Kryptonite this is the head master i would like a word with you in my office right now please" i groaned "what ever floats your boat" she sounded confused "i dont have a boat" then hung up. I slipped on short jean shorts,a red long sleeved shirt that hugs my body and ends just above my belly button which is pieirced might i add, and some black running sneakers. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and walked out shouting "i will be back!"

********************

"Harmony the teachers have been enforming me that you have been skipping" i groaned "i already know this shit!" she glared "language missy!" i shrugged "how about a propsition" what? "propowhonow?" she sighed "prosition alright the deal is at least go to the private shifting classes and i wont make you go to the others" awesome!"deal !" i shouted

She nodded "now its every Monday,tuesday and wednesday from 1-4pm" i groaned "ok ok can i go? Its a Sunday and i really just wanna go hang out" she waved her hand "now shoo"

I walked to the Courtyard. My car hasnt been runnign smoothly ever since Parker touched it. I opened my hood and grabed the sliding stool and slid under my car. I noticed lose things and few missing pieces what the hell?! I tightened up the loose parts when i was pulled out from under by my ankle. I looked up to see Parker "oh i just remembered i saw soembody take this from your car" i snatched it from him and slid under only to be puleld out from under.

I growled.....wait growled?! what the mother fuckin hell?! "What now Parker i am busy!" he frowned "elts go we have sunday class math" i smirked "noooo YOU have math" and slide under but he pulled me out "no WE have math " i glared "no you i made a deal with the head master that only i only have to go to wolf class monday-wednesday 1-4 but dont have to go to anyothers since i know the shit!" and slid under.

Yet again he pulls me out "WHAT?! I TRIED THAT AND SHE SAID NO! fine then i am staying right here!" and he plopped on the floor crossing his arms like a 4 year old. I slid under and attached the part. I slid out and started the car ugh now it sounds like a rattle!

I opened the hood and looked in it. I am seriously pissed off they touched my car!

(Pen's POV)

How did she manage to only go to private classes! I was now to distracted by her ass as she bent over looking at her engine. I liked my lips and stood up. I gentley wrapped my arms around her waist. She tensed up a little and stood up "parker what are---" she started to whisper but stopped when my wolf took over and i started to kiss down her neck gentley.  She turned her neck to side alittle. Then the next moment i am pushed away "PARKER STOP! I CANT TALK TO YOU AND THAT SHOULDNT OF HAPPENED!"she screamed at me.

"I-I-I'M Sorry" i whispered. She went back to doing something before walking to the drivers seat and turning it on "YES!" she yelled. She packed everything up and started to walk away when i grabbed her arm and i suddenly felt sparks. "Love i'm sorry" she sighed and nodded.

(Harmony's POV)

I was working on my car when Parker suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist. My body tensed and felt sparks so i stood up striaght "parker what are--" he started to gentley kiss down my neck. I turned my head giving him better access when i sudden;y remembered that this couldnt happen. I pushed him away "PARKER STOP! I CANT CANT TALK TO YOU ADN THAT SHOULDNT OF HAPPENED!" i screamed at him feeling realy bad. After fixing my car i started to walk away when he grabbed my arm and again i ignored the sparks. "Love i'm sorry" he whispered.

I nodded "Look i am really not that bad of a guy i mean sure we are from diffrent packs that hate each other but we could make this work" rival packs that could make my brother deadly......or friendship hmmmm thats hard. "sorry but i dont want a deadly pissed off brother now that i know what he can do" he let go of my arm in shock. He looked so sad i thought he would cry right about now."I am sorry parker" i whispered and he growled playfully "its not Parker" i shrugged and walked away.

***************************************

I was laying down on my bed the day was so long! first the head master's office,the parker encounterment,lunch,painting,drawing,now relaxing. Its about 5 and i have dinner in an hour what do i do till then? I closed my eyes descided to take a nap. Yup a nap sounds perfect! Thats when darkness took over.

***********************

OOOOOOOO I BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT!!!!!!!!!! :D