Chapter 8

Hey guys soooo who wants to know AWESOME ways to inturpt classes you hate but that you have with your friends >:) i use some of them ALL the time!

ok so the first one you have to love the or like the drink ARNALD(how ever you spell it) PALMER ICE TEA. and if you can drink in class.

1) bring arnaold into class and finish it in the class of your choice were you know you wont get in trouble mwahahaha then.....when its finished raise your hand. Wait till the teacher calls on you lets call teacher mr.bob nd u sue. be all like "mr.bob we have a huge problem" when he looks at you and replys "yes sue?" then you start to frown and say "I AM ALL OUT OF ARNOLD!!!!" :D works every time!

sooooo on friday my teacher was teaching us bout 9/11 and when teacher was saying people jumped out windows i was just thinking aloud and was like "then superman can come save them" but my friend started argueing saying batman was better so for lagit the whole class and the whole day bringing a ton of people into the arguement we was arguing over who was better batman or superman.

2) start up that arguement with a friend silently over who is better batman or superman then when the time is right like nobody(not even teacher) has been talking for a whil raise your hand and say "mr.bob(who ever you teacher is) i have a lagit question WHO IS BETTER BATMAN OR SUPERMAN BECAUSE TIFFINY(WHO EVER YOUR FRIEND IS) IS SAYING BATMAN IS BETTER"

they work all the time now enough of me blabbing on and on here is chapter 8!!!!!

********************************************************

(Perry's POV)

It was around 4 when we got out of classes and i now i wanted to suprise Harmony by walking her back from class. "Mac,Greg,Kendle lets go!" they rolled their eyes and followed. Mac started to whin like a 5 year old "Fearless where are we going!" i rolled my eyes as we walked up the stairs "to pick Harmony up where else" the others chuckled. We reached the door and opened it. Greg spoke "are you sure this is the right room?" i nodded "possitive"

"well it looks like there is no sign of life here" kendle spoke. "split up and find her" they nodded "i will take the forrest" with that we split up. I was now running in the forrest speaking in mind link 'anything?'

'no'

'nope'

'sorry no'

i growled and yelled out "HARMONY! HARMONY ARE YOU OUT HERE?!?!"  i heard footsteps up ahead. I ran foward and saw a figure just laying down with their feet in the water of the river. "Harmony?"i spoke. I heard a groan "whaaaaat now Agent P" i walked over. "Harmony what are you doing out here alone" i said croching down to her level.

"relaxing you idiot!" i growled too low for her to hear. She suddenly stood up glaring at me "DONT YOU DARE GROWL AT ME MISTER!!!" what the hell?! I stood up "how could you hear me?" she crossed her arms and glared at me "i just shifted a little while ago which reminds me i need new clothes now damn it!" she stepped back and shifted into a multi colored wolf. I was so shocked i didnt even realize she ran off. She sent me a message 'i wanna run around dont wait up' i shrugged ok i will leave her to running 'found her she is just running around in the woods leave her be'

'got ya'

'copy that'

'over anut!'

'rodger!' they were all joking around now.

(Harmony's POV)

I was Trotting around the forrest when i sensed prence i turned around to see What ever his name is standing there in wolf form. I walked over and started to rub my head under his chin since he is like a foot taller in wolf form like in human form. The head rubbing was basicly like a hug kind of thing. He sent me a mind link message 'Hey there baby girl' he said laying down. I laid down and my neckwas right under nieth his head. He put his head on my neck as we relaxed 'he wont be bothering us' i said. 'good so tell me about your self' baby girl" i smiled to my self.