Chapter 21 ** Part 1 **

Hey guys i am so sorry for the VERY VERY late upload and for me not even logging on. I was hit by the rare snow storm and i havnt had power since saterday night. I have been sleeping in hotels since sunday so ya.

Oh and i am thinking about starting a question thingy my nickname the guy i like gave me was SUNNY hense why i put <3 SUNNY at the end but ya if i do decide on going on with the idea it will be called ASK SUNNY here is how it would work.

I would post a page saying what ever then you post comments with questions about ANYTHING from questions about my stories,questions about how to write a story. questions on how to become a better writter or just tips etc you ask it i answer it :-) so ya i will keep you posted if i will do that on not.

************************

Chapter 21 PART 1

(Pen's POV)

Ok everything was set up and i everything is perfect! I just have to clear it up with the father and well Perry......I sure hope everybody says yes.

**** FLASHBACK *****

I grabbed a glass from the cabnet and filled it with water when Jane came in the kitchen "Ya know i just realized something...." i looked up "yes Jane?" she smiled "I COMPLETELY FORGOT YOU AND PERRY USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS!" she came over and hugged me and i chuckled. She backed up "my have you grown so much! and wow so tall yup! Harmony has a keeper!" i smiled and nodded. "i just wonder why she brought you home if you and Perry arent on good terms...." i smiled "actually me and Perry are friends again and as for Harmony? well i dont think she wants to spend christmas without her mate now does she?" i said with a smile.

She was now wide eyed "OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" she squealed and gave me an even tighter hug. "Um Jane.....Well i was wondering if......"

**** FLASH BACK OVER(A/N:THE SECRET WONT BE REVEALED UNTIL NEXT CHAPPY) ****

That wasnt that bad what was even more scary was asking Perry oh boy!

******** FLASH BACK********

I was buttoning my silk deep red button up shirt when Perry walked in "Hey Bro" i looked over while buttoning the shirt "Hey Man" he plopped on my bed "well how are you and Harmony doing? because if you hurt her then well basic terms.....your dead" i nodded.

"well i was thinking about ............" his eyes widened. "BUT YOU HAVNT EVEN BEEN ON ONE DAMN DATE!!!!!!!!" he hissed at me standing up.

His eyes were black oh shit! "DUDE CALM DOWN I LOVE HER!!!!!" he froze in place with a fist held back. He lowered his hand and closed his eyes followed by pinching the bridge of his nose. He took a deep breath " do you really love her......" he said with his eyes still closed. I smiled "i know i love her" he nodded. "fine then i give you permission....." i grinned "thanks man" he nodded.

********* FLASHBACK OVER **********

The father lovess me so he agreed right away.......well after he threatened me........and scared me shitless. That is basicly how i ended up her on the docks waiting for Harmony since i sent a limo and some notes for her to come here.

(Harmony's POV)

I got out of the steaming hot shower and wrapped a towel around me. I blew dried my hair and straightened it. I walked out into my closet and slipped on my matching red lacey bra and pantie set "KRISTA!" i yelled. A moment she walked in "let me guess you want that French Twist?" i shook my head no. I smiled "what dress since you probley planned out everything for Pen" she walked over to my closet.

She handed me a red dress so i slipped it on and looked in the mirror. It was a knee length red dress. It was speghetti strapped and the bodice and chest area was tight when the rest was flowy. I also gotta say it showed some clevage *wink* *wink*

I slipped on 2 inch strappy black heels added black eyeliner and make up before grabbing my clutch. I looked at Krista holding a duffel bag "here you go no questions just take it" i groaned and took the bag.

- DING! DONG! -

i walked down the stairs and opened the door "Ms. Harmony Kryptonite?" i nodded "Penguin FireStone sent me for you would you like me to take you bag mam?" i nodded and saw a note on the table. I grabbed it and it read it

~*~

Dear Love,

If you are reading this then your limo has already arrived. The limo will take you to were you should go. Then once you arrive we will have a fabulous dinner under the stars then i am taking you somehwere else were suprises will be unvealed.

Love,

Your sexy ass Mate PenDragon

~*~

I rolled my eyes hot headed much? I walked out to the limo and climbed in "um sir Penguin wanted me to give you this" he handed my a red rose with a note on the step so i plucked it off and read it.

~*~

Dear Love,

If you are reading this then you are closer. When you reach the destination just follow the rose petals and candles.

Love,

Your Sexy as fuck mate,

PenDragon

~*~

I looked out the window when he stopped at the docks? I got out and followed the path. I got to the end of the dock when i saw Pen leaning against a pole fiddling with something. "You really didnt have to do all this ya know" he looked at me and grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

**************************************

Hey guys so part 2 will be up when ever.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN!!!!!!!

<S SUNNY