Chapter 25

(Harmony's POV)

We all just stared at my dad waiting and watching his next moves and his words afraid he will make me return her. He suddenly grinned "WELL WHY DID YOU GET HIM--" he was cut off by a growl "oh! my bad i ment her earlier! she is such a beautiful dog!" he said bending down to pet NaNa who is wagging her tail.

I smiled "NaNa works for ya huh girl?" he said scratching under her chin while petting her back "why did you pick NaNa though?" he said. I grinned "SNOW DOGS!--" I was cut off by Perry "WAIT WHAT!!! YOUR LETTING HER KEEP THAT MUTT YOU WOULDNT EVEN LET ME GET A LIZZARD WHEN I WAS 13!!!!!" Suddenly there was low vicious growling. NaNa was beyond pissed and took a step towards Perry. His eyes widened as he stepped back causing my pup to step foward. Perry then stood on the coffee table "HARMONY CALL HER OFF! CALL HER OFF!!!!" He screamed like a girl.

I crossed my arms "Say sorry then" i said glaring. "BUT ITS JUST A MUTT THEY DO--AHHH!!!!!! HARMONY JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. Everybody was dying of laughter as she tried to snap his feet but couldnt get him "OK OK OK I AM SORRY!!!! NOW CALL IT---" I cut him off "HER!" i corrected "JUST CALL HER OFF!!!!!!!" I smirked "NaNa down girl go chew your toys we got you" i said. She barked happily then growled at Perry one last time before running off.

"YOUR THE WORLD'S WORST SISTER!" He yelled. I shrugged when i felt an arm go on my shoulder "But the world's best mate" Pen said chuckling. "seriously dude it was just a dog please tell me your over that dog that bit you when you were 8?" Pen said with a smirk. We all snickered "what? me? still scared of dogs because of that? psssh nooooo i am Alpha why would i?" i grinned and i glanced Pen who gave a nod while smirking "OOOOH NANA! GET HIM!" I yelled. Suddenly she came running after Perry and up the stairs as he screamed like a girl and to his room and you hear his door slam.

"So do you think he is still afraid?" i said with a conffused face. Everybody laughed "Honey just dont freak him out........too much" my father said smirking. My mouth dropped "but daaaaadddddyyy!!!" he glared "do you want me to say not at all then?" i groaned "Fiiiiiinnnne" i looked at Alex "Alex?" he looked at me "ya?" i grinned "your hired!" i said grabbing his hand. I froze when a growl ripped the air "DID YOU JUST GROWL AT ME MISTER?!" He gulped "Whaaaat? me? Growl at you? psssh now why would i do that?" i smirked "because i am too damn sexy! come on alex your Training nana! NANA HER GIRL!!!" I yelled.

(Pen's POV)

I watch her lead her cousin to the yard with NaNa when i heard a whisper "psst is it safe?" i looked at the stairs "yes 'FEARLESS' its safe" i chuckled mocking his middle name. "dont sas me boy" i shrugged and walked to the kitchen grabbing th box of treats "oooooo COOKIES!!!!" Perry yelled. "Perry they arent cookies there--" i didnt finish because you then hear Perry yell "THESE ARE COOKIES THEY ARE DOG TREATS!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!" He yelled spitting out the treat "i was gonna say dog treats they are to help NaNa's trainning" i said walking into the yard after hear him mumbled something about the world hating on him.

I saw the 2 sitting on the ground talking to NaNa "now when a bad is going to hurt somebody you love what do you do?" Harmony asked the dog. Suddenly NaNa got into a kill position and barred her teeth while growling and barking. I clapped my hands "impressive" i said. I took out a treat "here girl" i said making her run over.

I grinned "Sit" nothing "siiiiit" nothing "NaNa listen to him" Harmony said. "Sit" she growled at me. "Harmony? please dont make me dog food!" i cried out as i ran to a tree and climbed it.  "Mooooooooooooooom can we eat outside for dinner?!" Harmony called out "Sure honey we can BBQ!" she called out.

"HARMONY I AM PRACTICALLY DOG FOOD AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT DINNER?! I THOUGHT LOVED AHHHH! ME!!!" I cried. She kept jumping up to bite me "CALL HER OFF!!!!' I cried. "NOW LOOK WHO'S THE DOG FOOD!" Perry yelled out jokingly. "NaNa get Perry" i said with a smirk.