Chapter 17

(Perry's POV)

I was now sitting on my bed with my face in my hands. Could i really do that to Harmony? Is he telling the trueth? Then again when i saw him in the plaza earlier he looked heart broken and his eyes were red and slightly puffy....... I know if i dont change then i know for a fact that Krista wont talk to me. What do i do? The only thing i know right now.......I picked up my cell phone and called up mom.

Riiiiiiiiing

should i hang up?

riiiiiiiiiing

Ok i am freaking out what is she doesnt answer!

Riiiiiiiiiii-

"Hello?" she chirped. "Erm.....Hey mom...." i mumbled.

"Perry? is everything alright?" she asked very concerned. "erm........not exactly............" she sighed "alright whats wrong..." i took a deep breath and started explaining EVERYTHING to her. When i was finished she took a deep breath "well firstly i am glad you got Krista as a mate she is a pretty and nice girl and secodnly You are going to have to face the facts Perry your an Alpha for crying out loud at least he is making an effort at peace" i laid back on my bed and i saw Mac in the door frame looking at me " i know bu-" she cut me off "DONT YOU DARE START GOING BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID!!!! YOU KNOW VERY DAMN WELL THAT YOU BOTH DID IT TO EACH OTHER!!! YOU 2 USE TO BE BEST FRIENDS WHO WERE IRSEPERATABLE LIKE MATES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! DO THE RIGHT THING PERRY OR I SWEAR TO GOD IT WONT BE PRETTY!!!!!!!!" She yelled and hung up.

I sighed "you know she is right....." i nodded "if you will excuse me i have something to do.........."Mac grinned and i walked up a floor to Krista and Harmony's dorm and knocked. Krista opened up and glared at me "not talking to you until you change" she snapped. "is PenDragon here?" she nodded and he appeared from the bedroom area of the dorm and walked over. He crossed his arms and rose one eyebrow "can i talk to you....." he thought for a moment before nodding. Mac walked into the dorm and now it was just the two of us.

"I'm sorry......." his eyes snapped to mine "I am sorry for acting like a Douche i am sorry for not believing and actually thinking i could keep her from her mate i guess i just didnt want to lose my baby sister and i am still plenty of hurt of what you did years ago......." i said softly.

He frowned "well i am sorry..." i looked at him weird "I am sorry for what i did in the past i guess you could say i was jealious of you always getting the girls" i sniggered. "so what do you say? Friends again?" he grinned and nodded. "well i have some mate catching up to do if you know what i mean" i said with a wink and he burst out laughing. I froze as i opened the door "i give you permision Pen and remember if you hurt her then i will make sure you wont be able to have kids" he nodded as Mac walked out with me and a very happy Krista.

(Harmony's POV)

All the pain was gone and no more casts i just dont understand how i could heal that fast. I picked up some green paint and carefully worked on the eyes till it was finished. I looked at it then jumped at what i drew. It was that guy who was in all those pictures! I just feel like i know him from somewhere why cant i remember!

<Mate> i jumped why is that voice speaking!!!!!! <I AM NOT YOUR VOICE I AM YOUR WOLF!!!> what is this voice talking about? <You lost your memory! your a werewolf!> Huh? <Wait so i turn into an over grown dog?!...............cool> i said with a grin. I stood up and ran down the stairs and i passed i think he said he was my brother? I ran to the woods when i was far enough i thought what am i doing?

<What now?> she gave a wolfy chuckle i think <take your clothes off and think of a wolf> i shrugged and stripped and closed my eyes. When i opened them i saw i had paws and i jumped scrambling backward. I looked down and did a wolfy grin or at least what i think was a grin. I just thought of a song 'put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door!' i bobed my head up and down as my paws did this wierd walking thing.