Chapter 20

(Harmony's POV)

I slipped on some dark super skinny jeans,a warm red sweater a little low cut,some almost knee high black ugg boots with the dangly balls and my hair straightened. I looked in my fulll length mirror smiling and i looked at the necklace Pen gave me i never take it off. Just a week ago we were playing in the leaves and on the swings at the park and now i am taking him home to momma.

I picked up my sketching pad and case of pencils and placed it in my carry on before walking over to my full suitcase. Hmmm how am i gonna close it? I know! I stood up on the suitcase and started to jump up and down.

"COME ON CLOSE YOU STUPID SUITE CASE!" I yelled. I heard the door open "Love what are you--Harmony stop you will fall down!" Pen yelled as i slipped and fell. I waited for the impact but instead i felt warm arms catch me. I smiled sheepishly at Pen "ummm hey" i said trying to blow a piece of hair out of my face. He brushed my hair out of my face "did you ever try zipping it?" i glanced at the luggage "oh" he chuckled and kissed me before helping me up. "come on we gotta go you did book the seats right?" i grinned "oh yea" he looked at me wierd 'what did you do' he sent me through mindlink.

I grinned 'booked us first class and Krista,Oliver,Ed,Ron,Perry and Mac N' Cheese in coach' he burst out laughing as he carried the luggage out "whats so funny Electric" Perry said. We shook our heads signalling nothing.

-

-

-

"HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed a group of angry dudes and dudette "PENDRAGON SAVE ME THEY GONNA YELL AT ME AND KILL ME WITH A SPOON!!!!!!!!" I yelled and he stood in front of me growling obviously his wolf took over "ONE.MORE.STEP.AND YOUR. DEAD!!!!!!!!" He roared. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him calming him down.

He took a deep breath before turning around wraping his big hands around my tiny waist and bent down kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss "AWWWW HOW CUTE!" i jumped around to see my mother watching "oh um hi mum" she grinned. I leaned into Pen's back and his arms wrapped around my waist "So Harmony who is this young man?" she asked raising an eyebrow "oh thats Oliver,Perry,Krista,Ron,Edward, and Mac" i said smiling "no this young man" i formed an O.

"ohh that young man! Oliver,Mac,Perry,Ed--" i was cut off by a low growling by my ear "i think she means me Love" i looked up at Pen "OOOOOOH YOU! I didnt know you were a boy!" i said jokingly my mother and the others knew and they snickered. I felt hot breath by my ear "I am so a man how else will i put MY pups in you" i turned around at him "are you sure about being a boy?" he playfully glared "first off i am a man not a boy and secondly....." he bent down to my ear and whispered so only i could hear "....i can proove it if you would like" i burst out laughing.

"so are you gonna tell us who this is?" i nodded. "my......boyfriend" but they knew i ment mate and she squealed while hugging him. I just walked away "Pen carry my bags!" i yelled. He chuckled and walked over picking up our bags.

I looked around my home town it may be sydney australia but DAMN ITS COLD! We soon pulled up to my house and i grinned. I grabbed my bag "mom i am going up to my room!" i yelled up from the stairs. I soon opened the door to a familiar room and i walked in. I felt presence behind me "what do you want?" i didnt look around until i saw Pen place his bag on the ground next to mine. I looked at him strange "what are you doing in here?" he just walked to the door closing and locking it. I glared "what ar-" i was cut off by lips smashing to mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as he deepend the kiss.

We slowly made our way to the bed.

(Pen's POV)

I slowly backed her onto the wall till her head was on the pillows and i now hovered over her still not breaking the kiss. I soon pulled away giving her air but i continued kissing down to my mark and sucked on it. My hand slowly trailed up her shirt higher and higher "YOU BETTER NOT BE GETTING IT ON IN THERE YOU 2!!!!!!!" Perry screamed. I groaned and shepushed me off and walked to the door "oh go have sex with Krista and no we werent but even if we were it wouldnt be your choice now scram!" she yelled slamming the door not letting him respond.

She looked at me "seriously what are you doing in here?" she asked. I grinned <MATE! MATE! LET ME MATE HER!> i growled at him NO SHE ISNT READY! <BUT I WANT MY PUPS IN HER!!!!!!> he hissed at me. WHEN SHE IS READY GOD DAMN IT I WILL PUT MY PUPS IN HER OK?!?! i yelled back before blocking him.

"Well isnt it obvious? i am sleeping in here with you" she rolled her eyes "go get a guest room" i snorted "they are all taken so yup i am here! you know you love me!" she rolled her eyes. I looked at the clock it was 3pm. I looked at her smiling "what?" she looked at me. I was now grinning "go get ready" she cocked her head to the side "for?" I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist "i am taking you on a date" she grinned. "really?!" i chuckled and kissed her "really...." she kissed me once more before running off. OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO! I DONT KNOW ANY RESTRAUNTS HERE! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! OH WAIT I KNOW!

I ran out the door yelling "PERRY!" he ran out of his room in a panic "WHAT!" he yelled running over to me. "I JUST ASKED HARMONY ON A DATE AND I DONT KNOW ANY GOOD RESTRAUNTS HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" he burst out laughing till Krista came over and kicked him hard "PERRY DATES ARE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on Pen i will help!" she chirped.

**************************************************

Date is next chapter!

COMMENT                        VOTE                         SHARE                        

<3 SUNNY