Chapter 1

Song: "Amsterdam" by: Imagine Dragons

Lexi's POV:

"Get out now," I spat.

Her cackle of a laugh rang through the reception hall as she twirled one of my loose curls around her boney finger. "Honey," she began in an utmost fake and mocking tone. "That is no way to treat a guest."

"You are no guest." I swatted her hand from the side of my face and she took a sip of her bubbling drink with a smirk toying at the corners of her thin lips.

"Well, I'm sorry but I did receive an invitation," she stated in a fake tone of innocence.

"That’s a load of bull crap," I yelled in her face as my eyes raked up and down her skanky appearance. Her olive legs were completely bare with only the salmon fabric from her strapless bodycon dress reaching the tops of her thighs. Her worn-down black stilettos were etched with streaks of imperfection and the long, thin heel of the shoes had about an inch of dried mud distastefully heightening her trashy look.

She stepped closer, towering a good 5 inches above me even though my heels were only an inch or so shorter than hers. "Listen, I got an invitation, whether it was from you or Liam or Andy I do not know, but I have the proof if you'd like to see it."

"I don't care who gave you that invitation I want you out of here. You almost ruined the best thing I have ever had and I won't stand for it! NOW GET OUT DANIELLE! YOU AREN'T WELCOME HERE!" I fumed with crimson filling my cheeks as I yelled at the woman whom I had grown to despise.

I stared at Danielle as her eyes filled with astonishment, then her features shifted that of trying to hide a grin. She was happy I had caused a scene at my own wedding because of her. In her eyes, she had won. But I had Liam.

"I'm sorry, I… I didn't know you didn't want me here," she lied now that more attention had been drawn to our little tussle.

"Of course you knew!" the booming voice of my husband chimed in. "How could you still be so selfish and conceited! after everything you've already put me and Lexi through. And I know for a fact that you do not have an invitation. So leave. Now."

With that, Danielle's once smug look of happiness turned into one of defeat as she jerked her black faux coat off of one of the white, wooden chairs before storming out of the reception.

"I'm sorry," Liam apologized with such sincerity in his creamy brown irises.

"Oh please," I sighed. "It wasn't your fault at all… well… I guess you did choose to date someone as awful as her," I giggled a bit remembering the ridiculousness with which she left the beautiful European castle.

I pulled the man of my dreams closer to me and sighed as I looked out the large wall of windows revealing the beautiful Swiss mountains.

"I can't believe I just got married to the most brilliant man, in a castle, in Switzerland."

"Well love, where else on earth would we possible be wed?" Liam teased as he leaned over to place a soft kiss in the crook of my neck.

"Well the best part is we don't have to travel far at all to get to our honeymoon destination."

"Ahh, that's right. The Swiss ski resort. Well, I know what I can do there to make up for this little Danielle fiasco." He began to lightly suck against my neck after the words spilled effortlessly off the edge of his tongue.

"And what might that be?" I asked genuinely unaware of what he was hinting at.

"Well, looks like your going to have to find out." He gave me a mischievous grin before swiping the pad of his thumb over a sore spot on my neck. Confused as to why I had a sore spot, I quickly made my way to a nearby mirror and glanced at my still-stunning appearance. Accept something was new.

The reddish-purplish love bite in the crook of my neck.

_____Author's Note______

WOOT WOOT! Book four! ***Okay so this will start a new challenge. If I get 75 votes total and 30 comments total, I will reveal title of book 5!!*** I am so thankful that you all are sticking with the story and it really means so much to me! Love you all!! -AgAu52