Chapter 23

"Just leave!" Sam shouts angrily at yellow eyes, it's been 2 says and he's still sitting on the couch.

"Sammy there is nobody there," Dean mumbles, walking into the room stressed out. I'm sitting beside Sam, watching yellow eyes too.

"Yes there is, you just can't see him," I reply, trying to keep myself awake.

"You haven't slept in two days, you need to sleep," Dean says, walking over to me, picking me up off the chair.

"No! You can't leave Sam alone with that monster!" I shout, trying to wiggle out of Deans arms.

"I'll be fine, go sleep," Sam says, I stop trying to run away, and just let Dean carry me to bed. Dean lays me down on the bed, and sits down beside me.

"We need to talk before you sleep," Dean says, I nod and wait for him to begin talking.

"You both are just seeing things, there is nobody there, I've tried everything to get a sign that someone is actually there, and there isn't," Dean says, I shake my head and move away from him more.

"There is someone there! Don't try to tell me there isn't! Just leave me alone!" I shout, making Dean mad.

"You're going crazy! Yellow eyes is messing with your minds!" Dean argues, standing up.

"Just leave me alone." I say, Dean doesn't say another word and walks out of the room.

I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

~*~

I wake up and slowly open my eyes, yellow eyes is standing in the corner of my room, staring at the door. I get up off my bed, my heart racing out of my chest. I run as fast as I can out of the room and into the living room.

"What's going on?" Sam asks me, worried

"Yellow eyes was standing in the corner," I answer, Sam gets up to inspect the room before I go back to sleep.

"He left," Sam says, staring at the corner, but yellow eyes is still there.

"No, he's still there Sam, stop trying to mess with my head," I mumble, crossing my arms in front of me.

"Actually, he's right, he can't see me. It's just you and me now,"  Yellow eyes chuckles, the lights start to flicker. I look to Sam, but he's no longer beside me.

I'm no longer in the bedroom, I am now in what seems to be a metal cage.
______________
End of book 1.
_ _ _ _
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I needed to end it at a cliff hanger. Thanks to everyone who has read my story! :) Book 2 will be published soon, if this story gets to 10k reads, until then you can read my new story, "To Hell & Back {Dean Winchester Fanfiction}" :)