Chapter 9

"I think he's starting to breathe again," Sam says, hope in his voice. I look closely and see Deans chest start to move up and down. I sigh in relief.

"Dean?" Sam's voice shakes. Dean's eyes open, and he slowly looks around.

"What happened?" He asks, starting to slowly sit up, I can tell he's in a lot of pain.

"The demon smashed you against the wall, we thought you were....were dead," Sam answers, looking at the ground, kicking a rock around with his shoe.

"Miranda, stop crying," Dean says looking up at me, noticing the tears that are still slowly falling down my face. I stand quietly and watch as Dean stands up. He starts to walk towards me. He then unexpectedly wraps his arms around my waist, burying his head in my neck to hug me. I wrap my small arms around his body. I feel so safe in his arms, like nothing, not even a demon could hurt me.

"Wow, Dean you must have hit your head hard, you never hug anyone," Sam chuckles, Dean let's go of me and glares at Sam.

"You ruined the moment," Dean mumbles, I have to agree. He did ruin the moment.

"Bitch,"

"Jerk,"

"You guys are so mean to eachother," I joke, the two brothers exchange looks before nodding their heads.

"Can we go now?" Dean asks, in a lot of pain. I can tell he's struggling to stand up.

"You need stitches," I answer, following Sam and Dean to the car.

"Sammy can just sew it up," Dean replies, getting to the car and sitting in the passengers seat, handing Sam the keys. Sam and I both look at him surprised.

"Your letting me drive?" Sam asks surprised Dean is actually trusting him with his baby.

"Just get in the car before I change my mind."

The ride to the motel is quiet. Dean holds napkins from subway on his head to clean up all the blood coming out of the large gash.

When we get to the motel Sam uses thread and a needle to sew up Deans head. I sit outside on the bench, giving them some space. There is a restaraunt across the street, I watch the cars pulling in the parking lots. I like people watching, I know, it's creepy, but when your bored it can be entertaining. Like the time I saw a celebrity, named Cody who I had no idea who he was. Girls were holding signs with his name, basically attacking him like a pack of zombies trying to get to his brain.

I hear the motel door open and quickly look up. Dean walks over to me and sits down carefully, trying to avoid being in too much pain.

"I heard you.." Dean quietly says, I look at him confused, "when you thought I was dead, I heard every word,"

"Did you really?" I ask, I didn't know he could actually hear me.

"Yep, I know we just met but I really do care about you. I want you to give me a chance,"

"I want to give you a chance, better not mess that chance up Winchester," I warn, causing Dean to smile and shake his head.

"I won't mess it up," Dean says, we sit in silence for a few minutes.

"I've never actually been the type to date," Dean randomly says.

"What do you mean?"

"Usually I just stay with a girl for one night, then leave. I've had a few simple relationships, but not any serious ones,"

"Oh."

"I want to change that tho, I want to date you, I want a relationship with you, a real one,"

"Not so fast Dean, you've gotta prove to me that you will actually try and want to be with me. We need to get to know eachother  better, then we can think about dating,"

"Alright," Dean smiles, I hope I don't regret this. The rest of the night is spent playing 21 questions with Dean as we sit on the bench in the dark till 1:00am. I learn a lot about Dean. When he was younger him and Sam would stay alone for weeks at a time. He basically raised Sam. He has an anti-possession symbol tattooed on his chest. He can't sleep without a gun or knife under his pillow. Sometimes nightmares from previous hunts and his moms death keeps him awake at night.
_______________
A/N
I've decided to keep writing this book :) please share this with your supernatural loving friends :)
Thanks!
~Mandatha