Chapter 22

Sam runs to John, who is now laying on the floor with a bullet in his chest. Dean walks over, still holding me, then sets me down. I balance myself by holding onto Dean so I can stand. A doctor runs over, but it's too late, the bullet is slowly killing him.

Nurses, doctors, patients, are all terrified and confused about what has just happened. Women and children cry, trying to get away from the horrifying event that just happened. There's no way to explain to people what just happened, no way to explain the demons.

"I'm sorry I was never there for you boys," John says, struggling to speak.

"Sam, I want you to do what you want with your life," John continues, Sam and Dean both on the verge of tears.

"Dean, look out for your little brother. No more hunting, I want you boys to live a long life," John says, then smiles for one last time while looking at his boys.

His breathing stops, his head falls down. Sam and Dean both start to cry. They try to act tough and hide their tears, but I know they are in pain. I wrap both my arms around Dean, he buries his head in my neck and cries. At least we know the demon who caused all this is now dead.
~~~
"If you guys need anything, let me know," Bobby says to Sam, Dean and I, before leaving the living room.

We have blankets and pillows spread across the floor. It's been 2 weeks since the night at the hospital. We've been staying with Bobby until we figure out what we are going to do next.

"Dean, how many beers have you had today?" I ask, noticing I have not seen him without a bottle once today.

"6," Dean answers, I shake my head and take the beer out of his hand.

"You need to stop drinking, it won't take away the pain, it only makes things worse," I sigh, Dean doesn't say anything, he just stares off into the distance.

He hasn't been the same since everything that happened, neither have I tho. We don't talk much, none of us do, which I think is a major part of our problem. Sam and I try to talk about it, but Dean gets upset and makes us stop.

"Let's just go to sleep Dean," I say, laying down on the bed made of blankets on the floor. He nods his head and lays beside me, wrapping his arms around me. It takes a while but I finally fall asleep.

I wake up and look around, feeling like someone is watching me. I shrug it off and move closer to Dean. Sam is a few feet away from me on the other side, so if anyone breaks in I know I'm safe.

"Can't sleep, huh?" I hear a voice say, causing me to look up. Yellow eyes is standing above me, I let out a loud scream, waking Sam and Dean up.

"What's wrong?" Dean asks, jumping up, grabbing a gun from under his pillow.

"Yellow eyes, he's standing right there!" I shout, pointing to him, Sam sees him too and holds up his knife.

"There's nothing there babe," Dean sighs, putting his gun down.

"Dean, he is there, I see him too," Sam explains, Dean shakes his head.

"No, he's not there! There is nothing there, he's dead and gone, you guys are seeing things," Dean says, standing up, walking over to where we see him. He stands right beside him, how can he not see him? Yellow eyes waves at Sam and I, then dissapears.

"He's gone now," Sam says, Dean just shakes his head and lays back down.

"Why can't he see him?" I ask Sam, he shrugs his shoulders, then lays back down. I look over and see yellow eyes on the couch now. I don't bother to say anything to Dean, but I can tell by the look on Sam's face he sees him too. I don't sleep any that night, I just stay awake and wait for yellow eyes to leave.
_________________
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far :)
Comment what you think about the chapter :)