Prologue

Hey this is my very first story that I have posted up and I hope you guys enjoy. I do intend on writing more stories but for now this is it.

Please vote. Again this is my first story. If you have anyways I can make it better please comment and tell me how.

I'm not sure how much chapters it’s going to have if I decide to continue it.

Thanks xxx

----------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

“Wait it was you all along, but why what did I ever do?”

“You stole him from me! You made him love you. All you had to do was stay out of the picture. I gave you someone else, but you still went for him.”

“Yeah because I obviously decide who he falls in love with. Get a reality check missy; it is obvious that you need one.”

“Ugh I can’t stand you.”

Before I could react she darted toward me with a knife in her hand. She was about to stab me in the chest, but then he stepped in. The person who all of this is about, the one who I would trust with my life. Everything seemed to stop at the moment; the crazy girl with the knife, the savior of my life, and apparently my breathing. Boy do I hate those moments when you forget how to breathe.

“Leave her alone. I swear if you try to hurt her again I will kill you.”

“Why are you defending her,” the pyscho said in a growl. “You’ve known me longer, you know me better. Why treat me this way now because of her?”

The room turned silent for the first time in a long time I Saphire Rodriguez was completely scared. The truth is I wanted to know the answer to the question too. Why treat me different? Why risk your life for me? Did I really want these questions answered? I don’t know, but I am scared. At this moment anything can happen. Someone in this room might not leave alive and I’m praying it is not the guy in front of me.

“It’s simple really it’s because I…”

“This is all your fault!! I was supposed to be the one he fell in love with not you,” she screamed at me interrupting him.

I just watched the girl like she was crazy, which she apparently is. Is she honestly blaming me for a guy falling in love with me? I mean I get why he is; I’m smart, kind, beautiful, and most of all modest. Yeah I’m a real catch you know.  I can see why she’s jealous of me now. You know not much people can say that they’re in a life and death situation and thinking the things I am currently thinking. I will forever be one of a kind. Anyways if there is anything I’ve learned is you can’t control who you fall in love with. There is a thin line between love and hate; a line that I’ve been teetering across.  Maybe someone needs to tell her about the thin line between love and obsession.

“Saphire go. Now,”

“Uhh no. you’re crazy if you think I’m leaving.”

“You should listen to him Saphire it could save your life.”

“Again no you physco I am not leaving. I don’t know who you think you are, but get this through your head; if you have to go through this much trouble to get a guy to notice you then he’s just not interested.”

Obviously this struck a nerve because next thing I know she’s coming after me again. Please if she think she can take me then Bring. It. On. This isn’t your ordinary girly pulling hair kind of fight. Nope this is a full on WWE kind of fight. My daddy didn’t send me to those self- defense classes for nothing. She obviously been to some classes to because I must admit she’s throwing some really good blows. Well enough playing, I’m done with that. Not only with her, but with everything. I can’t keep on living my life by pushing serious decisions to the side. Maybe it’s time for me to cross that line I was talking about earlier. The question is which side will I end up on? I gave her one last hard punch and she pretty much flew to the other side of the room.

Now that that problem was handled for now I walked to the other side of the room where he was standing. I confronted one problem, and now it’s time for me to face another. I needed to know how he felt so that I could finally take that step over the line and get that weight off of me shoulder.

“Dude listen, I know lately things have been a little crazy, with me flipping out on you and everything but I really need to know how…”

“Saphire look out,” he shouted cutting me off.

The irony of it all, the minute I was finally ready to cross those enemy lines everything went black.