Chapter 15: All by myself... Not!

*~*A/N:  hey readers what’s up I’m sorry if this chapter took a while to come I had some serious school work lately. The title was inspired by the song, well at least the first part, I heard it on the radio and it gave me the idea for this chapter so I hope you like it. Also I'm dedicating this chapter to @Beb7ePanda because not only is he my newest follower but also because he left such a sweet message on my message board. You guys should follow him.*~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15: All by Myself… Not

Bored, I am so bored. Why can’t I find anything to do and how dare everyone leave me alone. The nerve of them I’ve always been back for like a month now and they all want to ditch me. I must admit that I’ve been a bit needy but hey I’m a girl. Maybe it’s for the best, they did spend some time worrying about me but still a head’s up would have been nice. I feel like SpongeBob in the episode where everyone ditched him, even Patrick. If only the whole town had left the things I could do, but at last it’s only the three people I call friends. Man I need a life. Maybe I can go visit the Main 3, but that walk though not sure if it’s worth it.

I’m looking through my phone to see who I can call. Let’s see Gabriel, James, Scarlette, Dad, and Grandma…  OMQ my grandma I haven’t talked to her in forever. I miss my Gran-Gran. Oh wow I have a sad existence don’t I. When your Grandma is the only person you can call on your sad contact list of 99 you really need to up your game. I’m calling and it’s ringing.

“Hey baby,” my Gran-Gran’s voice come from the other line.

“Hey Grandma, how are you?”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come to the phone I’m too busy having fun on my cruise. Talk to you later, bye.”

Then the moment hit when you realize that even your own Grandma have something better to do with her life than you. I really do have a sad existence, don’t I? So what do you do when everyone else is doing something and you have nothing to do? You go on Facebook and watch some Vines; those things always make me laugh. So I’m searching and searching and then I finally see my favorite one: it’s time to get BUTT NAKED NASTY. Ha-ha the first time I saw this video I couldn’t stop singing the song and it pissed EVERYONE off and I do mean everyone. I mean even one of the janitors told me to shut up with the song or else he would “wipe the floor with me” as he said. I know rude right. You should’ve seen how everyone stared at me when I did the dance for a party someone had. I was kindly escorted out. Only me might I add my so call friends acted like they never saw me before in their life.  Embarrassing (Sing-song voice)

Ugh what to do, what to do? I know I can clean. I looked around the room to see what needed to be cleaned. But then I remembered I cleaned already. Stupid room, stupid friends, stupid Gran-Gran going on a cruise without me. I like seriously need a life. I mean it was only a couple weeks ago that I got an Instagram. Scarlette made fun of me for only getting one recently but she wasn’t laughing long. In only a day and a half I got over 300 followers. How’s that for a social outcast? Although, I really need to start rethinking these things because it is a shame when you have over 100 people online on Facebook but you can’t start a single conversation.

That gives me an idea; I’ll just message a random person on my friend list. Yeah you know get the conversation going and get a new bestie. It’s perfect (evil voice with weird hand rubbing thingy). I really need to start rethinking my life if this is what it has come to. I repeat once again that my life is sad. So now I’m scrolling through my friend list looking for an interesting name when I stumble upon: Benefits. That can be an interesting conversation starter. So I started messaging “Benefits”