Chapter 9- The Morning After

~*~Last time we saw Saphire and James, James convinced Saphire to drink some Nyquil and fall asleep to prevent an accident. Will Saphire remember? Will James? What will happen next? Will things be awkward or just fine? Read on to find out. I hope you like this one~*~

Chapter 9-The Morning After

“Fireball, Fireball wake up,” James practically screamed while tapping me.

“Jay-Jay stop, I’m tired.” I can’t remember a thing that happened last night. All I know now is that I have like a major headache. It feels like a really big truck ran over my head and a plane dropped a bomb on it afterwards. “Fireball seriously wake the hell up.”

“Why should I?”

"Ok could you at least just open your eyes?”

“Fine.” I opened my eyes to look at James. “What do you want?”

“Just look under the sheets Fireball.” So I did what he said.

Holy shit!! I’m naked!! “Holy shit James, what the fuck did we do?”

 “Well it’s just a guess, but I’m naked you’re naked; I think we had sex, but maybe not. My memory’s a little hazy and I don’t think we did anything to serious.”

I jumped off the bed covering myself with the sheets. “How do you know? How can you be so clam?”

“Fireball I’m sorry, I’m just trying to stay calm and not only for my sake but for yours to. We need to remain calm.”

“Oh my gosh how much did we drink last night?”

“Umm let’s see. Two bottles of Johnny Walker Double Black and a bottle of E&J.”

“At least tell me we weren’t too drunk and used a condom if we did anything.” I cannot afford to be pregnant right now. I don’t want to be pregnant.

Tears started to well up in my eyes when I saw him shake his head. “I am so so so sorry Fireball. Trust me if anything I am going to take full responsibility ok. I’m sorry.”

“Oh my gosh and we did it on Gabriel’s bed too. What the hell is wrong with us? Are we some kind of kinky people when we’re drunk that we don’t even have the decency to do it on our own beds?”

 “Well there is a way we could know what EXACTLY went on.”

“Really how?”

“Well a while back out of pure boredom Gabriel and I put up a camera that records everything.” Just then we heard a knock on the door. “Guys open up I left my keys inside.” It was Gabriel. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!!! I felt the world closing in on me and started to panic. “Stay calm we’ll just take the sheets off of the bed saying we’re going to wash them. Now go take a shower, while I talk to him. I’ll deal with everything ok Fireball,” James said trying to comfort me.

“Jay-Jay I’m worried, like really bad.”

“I am to but we have to stay calm. And don’t worry I’ll get the record from the camera before Gabriel does.”

“Come on guys. Let me in,” Gabriel shouted. ‘Go’ James mouthed to me.

I can’t believe that this is happening. As I took a shower a whole bunch of questions started running through my mind. What if I’m pregnant? What if Scar and I become friends again would I be able to tell her? What if this affects me and Jay-Jay’s friendship? All these ‘What ifs’ but absolutely no answers, what-so-ever. I could hear James and Gabriel talking in the main room.  Well it was more like mumbling. Gabriel was saying something about staying by Scar or whatever. I am not in the mood for eavesdropping. This cannot be happening. I can always make a promise to myself to never drink again, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Alcohol is like my kryptonite; a really nice, sweet tasting kryptonite.