Chapter 10: Alone...With Him (Pic Of Saphire)

~*~…..Sorry for the wait I was busy, I had some big exams coming up and I tried to finish this up so I could upload before the test but I couldn’t my mom took my computer away and forced me to study so sorry again, but I hope you like this chapter……..~*~

Chapter 10: Alone………With Him 

So far it’s only been a week since Jay-Jay and Scar left to go home. An entire week with Gabriel wasn’t that bad. Actually it was fun. He didn’t complain about my ‘babbling’ or that I talk too much. Gabriel actually listens to what I have to say. At least I think he does anyways. Our classes got canceled for a while due to the fact that there was a flood on campus. So we are staying in the dorms for a while. We spent practically all day in the room. With nothing at all to do; it’s lame.

“Hey Saphire you want to go do something fun today? I am so tired of just staying in the dorms. It gets tiring after a while and I’m starting to feel fat.”

“Awe dude you’re not fat you’re just a little husky. Besides something fun like what?”

“Well I do still have my six packs you know. Also I don’t know what do you want to do?”

“Hey me too, I just value it so much that I protect it with a layer of fat. Ooh and we can go shopping and use my daddy’s black card. It’s been a while since I did that.”

“I’m going to ignore that first part and just continue our previous conversation.  Let’s go, I’m driving.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah it’s better than just sitting here doing nothing.”

“True but I don’t feel like getting up.”

“You are so lazy.”

“Only now you know that? I’ve been here for at least a month now; you should’ve picked that up earlier.”

“Whatever get up and get dressed. We don’t have time to lose. Actually we do but it’s just an expression.”

“Fine, whatever,” I grunted. I really don’t feel like moving, but obesity is not an option. I went to change out of my sweats. Now I am wearing short jeans pants, a black tank-top, and a red hoody zipped halfway up. Yeah comfy and somewhat stylish; I need to buy more clothes like this when I go out today. Multi- colored tank tops and different kinds of hoodies.

“Let’s go, I’m ready. I just realized that I haven’t bought anything new in weeks. That’s a new record for me.”

“Finally you made me wait that long for you to put that on, girls,” he scoffed.

We went outside to the parking lot. I threw Gabriel the keys to my car. I wasn’t really in the driving mood and he already called dibs on driving. Over the past few days I became extremely lazy. Lazier than usual actually, which is not good at all. I turned to watch Gabriel who had his mouth wide open.

“What’s wrong with you? Is there something wrong with my car?” Truth is I’ve always wanted a motorcycle but my dad always said no; he called them “murder” cycles. I guess it’s appropriate with the amount of deaths that can happen on them.

“Saphire, there is no way this is your car.”

“I know, I know it’s kind of old. My daddy supposed to get me a new one.” Right now I was driving a red Chevy Malibu with butterfly doors of course. This was my second car. My first car was a Benz, it’s still in the parking lot somewhere, but I didn’t want to ride in it today. I looked at Gabriel who was watching me screw-faced.  I wonder what it is now. “What now,” I asked feeling a little annoyed.