Chapter 6: Let's Play Pt. 2 (Scarlette's POV)

Hey everyone this chapter isn’t really to long, but I do hope you still enjoyed it. I just wanted to give you a little insight into how Scar felt on the whole “Kissing Situation”. Anyways enjoy!!

Chapter 6: Let’s Play Pt. 2 (Scarlette's POV)

I watched as my best friend who was turning into my enemy, walked off with the boy she knew I was in love with. Gabriel and I went to sit down at one of the tables in the courtyard. He was telling me some story about his childhood or something. I stopped listening after a while. He talks way too much. I don't think I know anyone who talks as much as he does and I live with Saphire. Gosh these two really were meant to be together.

Speaking of that backstabbing bitch I just couldn't believe that she had the balls to actually ask a guy out. But why, why did she have to pick that guy out of all the others in this school why him? I mean I honestly wouldn’t have mind if she went with one of my exes, but James. She took it too far this time, but if she wants this game to get dirty I can get dirty too. She knows bitch is my favorite game. I was just getting up to go to my room a plan already starting in my head. When I felt a hand grab mine pulling me back down snapping me of my thoughts. Oh crap, I totally forgot about him, wait I think he just asked me something.

"What did you say," I asked trying not to sound annoyed. It probably didn’t work.

"I said,” he said with the same amount of annoyance, “where do you think you're going?"

 "I don't have to answer to you." Who does this guy think he is trying to ask me my business. I should tell him a word or two, but I want to save my breath.

"Fine you’re right. I’m sorry," he answered with an apologetic look in his eyes. No wonder he gets a lot of girls this guy is hot. I wonder what pick-up lines he uses. Maybe one day I’ll get to see him do his thing. Yeah, no I’m not that bored.

I gave in to his smoldering look and told him that I was going to my room. Geez, his look is almost as captivating as Saphire’s puppy dog eyes. I’ve seen those things in action, and they work. He decided to come along with me.  I was going to tell him no, but then he gave me that look again. Man why did he have to have brown eyes. They are my Kryptonite. I’ll have to go to therapy for that.

“Fine we’re just going to watch a movie, and then you have to go, ok?”

“Alright, which movie?”

“Little Mermaid. Haven’t watched that one in a while. Best. Disney. Princess. Ever.”

He was going to protest, but I guess he taught better of it. He did not want to start an argument with me right now anyways. I am still highly pissed at Saphire. Why and how could she do that? She is going to have to pay. I don’t like what she did, I don’t like it one bit. I’ll think of something while I’m watching Little Mermaid.

We started watching the movie after I changed into my pajamas. Oh I love the part where Ariel tells Sebastian off. That’s what you get you stinking old crab. Trying to keep Ariel away from her true love. That is exactly why you don’t have any children, because no one wanted to marry your grumpy self. While I’m there getting all emotional Gabriel’s fighting to stay awake. At one point he even fell asleep on my lap. He looked so peaceful why can’t he be like that all the time, like when he’s awake. It wasn't too much to ask for. Was it?

When he finally woke up the movie was finishing, and it was Around 1 or 2 in the morning. It was pretty late but I still had a lot of anger to get rid. Its serious when not even Little Mermaid can’t calm my nerves. So as soon as he left I trashed the place. I ripped, threw, tore, broke and just messed up almost everything mine and Saphire's. I knew I wasn't five anymore but sometimes having a little tantrum is what you need. It may not be the healthiest way to vent your anger, but it helps. About halfway through my fit I got tired and fell asleep.

After I woke up I looked around at my handy work and smiled. Yep breaking things really is the best policy. I took a shower, got dressed, (in one of my summer outfits which meant short and tight) and ate. I realized that Saphire didn't come home yesterday or this morning. I had to admit I was a little worried. Even though we are at war were still best friends. Then I remembered about my mother. So I decided that I would go out and find Saphire and tell her.

It was time that she knew. The only problem is that I didn't know where she was. So I decided to go to Gabriel's and James's room and ask if they know where she is. Now if I could only remember where that is. After looking myself over in the mirror I decided yeah I looked sexy all eyes would be on me. And they were everyone who was up this early was watching me. Even though it was just a little more attention than I'm used to because, people are always watching me. I had to admit it felt good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< hope you like it. Vote on it if you did and comment if you did I would love to know how to make my story better. So if you think there is something wrong with it please tell me> ~* vote and comment*~