Betrayal

Didn't proofread, please excuse any mistakes. I'm updating from my phone.

I laid in bed with my tissue and ice cream, sulking. I fucked up big time. The only thing on my mind was getting rid of Asia and being down for Slim but being hardheaded, I messed everything up.

"Platinum!" I heard Scoota holler.

"What?" I'm so tired of him with his smart ass mouth.

"You need to wash your ass! You stink!"

"Fuck you Scoota!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I really do need to get up though.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I got a wash rag and took my clothes off, getting into the already steaming shower. I remember showers with Slim. Due to my stupid ass mistakes, I'll be showering alone for another ten years.

When I was done, I dried off and applied lotion all over my body. I put on my underwear then put on jeans and a t-shirt. I brushed my hair and threw it into a bun. When I walked in the living room, I saw Louis Vuitton luggage.

"I need a break from all this shit, I been stressing. I'm going to South Beach for a week then I'll be back," Drew said coming from down the hall. "Slim wants to talk to you, too." He gave me a hug, forehead kiss and then left.

I'm pissed! Not only did he tell Slim but he's also leaving me here with Scoota! I can't believe this shit. Drew's friend backed out of the driveway and Scoota came up the hallway.

"Can you cook?" he asked.

"No," I lied.

"What can you do then?"

"Ignore you for a whole week."

"Girl what's your problem? You so fucking bitter."

"Nigga from the jump you had an attitude with me!"

"Why you raising your voice? I'm right here."

I shook my head and brushed past him, "Just leave me alone." I grabbed my car keys and left the house.

I sat down in front of Slim and smiled at him. He gave me a menacing glare in return. I don't even know what to say to him. I just pray he doesn't hurt my ass.

"You ain't got nothing to say Platinum?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"I don't know what I can possibly say to you. Ten years is a long time."

"I wonder why I got nine years added to my sentence?"

"I'm sorry Slim, I am."

"Sorry ain't gonna get me out this jail and it damn sure ain't gonna stop them from taking my ass upstate."

I was completely silent.

"You got you a little boyfriend yet?"

"Yet? I wouldn't do you like that."

"You wouldn't do me like that? It woulda been better if you woulda just cheated on me."

"I was only thinking of you."

"Platinum save the bullshit, aight? Drew told you what would happen if you did something stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if this shit was a setup."

"What? It wasn't! I'm a real bitch, don't get me confused with these fakes hoes 'cause I never switched up!"

"Whatever," Slim got up and walked away.

"Slim! I love you, hold on."

"I'll see you in ten years, we'll see if you do or not."

A tear slipped down my cheek and I turned around, walking towards the door. Slim just made me feel like shit. Drew acts like he doesn't even want to be near me. What the hell am I going to do?

"Can I have some?" Scoota asked, walking into my room.

"Yeah, you can have the rest of it," I answered, referring to the sausage pizza I was eating.

These past three days with Scoota haven't been all that bad. He's been making me laugh and he's actually nice. That smart mouth hasn't gone anywhere though so I still feel like slapping his ass at times.

"What you watching?" he asked, laying down.

"Paid In Full, its my favorite movie."

"Mine, too."

"I didn't ask you that," I replied with an attitude.

"There you go with that smart ass mouth," he glared at me.

"I was just playing," I threw my hands up.

"That's what I thought," he replied. I slapped his neck. "Keep your hands to yourself lil' girl."

"If I don't?" I snapped, joking.

"Just try it."

I slapped his neck again and took off running up the hall. I knew he was behind me so I dipped into the bathroom but he pushed the door and I just straight into the tub.

He used that against me by turning the shower on. I screamed and started hitting him before I pulled him in with me. When I stopped, I was straddling him. It felt so awkward. I raised my hips up to get off of him and stepped out of the tub.

"You got my hair wet!" I whined, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't care about your tracks Platinum." I glared at him and pushed him into the wall.

"Your hands gonna get your fucked up," he said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, I'm sure. What time is it?" I asked.

"Nine o'clock."

"Oh, I gotta get going." I exited the bathroom, going back into my room.

"You must be going out tonight?" he asked.

"Nope, gotta go to work."

"Where you work at?" I froze.

"A spot in midtown. I hate the night shift," I tried to make it seem like a factory job or something.

"Oh, see you in the morning then. I think I'ma crash early."

"Aight, goodnight."

"Yeah," he said and left my room. I got my bag and phone then left.

"Glad to see you back," Raz said. "Lets get this money baby girl."

I got dressed and fixed my hair in the mirror. I noticed a new girl and she was glaring at me. For once, I'm not angry or sad and I would like to keep it that way so I'll just brush it off.

"Who is Miss Thang over there?" she asked one of the other girls.

"Girl that's Ice, she cool."

"I don't like her," she spat.

"Well if you fuck with her paper, all of our cash flow gonna stop so chill out 'cause I'll cut your ass 'bout my money."

"Yeah whatever, that bitch better stay out of my spotlight."

I shook my head and went out to just work the floor, it's packed in here.

"Excuse me," a dude reached out and grabbed my hand. He was indeed ugly as shit but I can smell money a mile away.

"What's up baby?" I asked, bending down.

"How does five thousand sound for a night cap?"

"I don't do that but meet me in the blue room and I'll give you a little something." I winked and walked over to the bar. "Tony let me get a shot of Patron." he poured it in the glass and slid it to me. I picked it up and downed it quickly. I went down the hall and entered the blue room.

Nasty Song by Lil' Ru was playing. I closed my eyes for a second and made myself believe it was Slim. I opened the back up and walked over to the pole, prepared to do my magic.

"You gonna be back tomorrow?" he asked.

"Are you?"

"If you're here," he winked.

"I'll be here." I smiled, collect my five grand, and walked out.

I love when guys like him come. They obviously get no play, so they spend their money on me. Usually, it's guy like him, loaded with cash.

I walked back out into the front and spotted Scoota. I panicked and ran into the dressing room. Honestly, I don't want to hear anything Scoota has to say about my job.

"Ice, the new girl got stage fright and everybody's asking for you." One of the other dancers said.

"You can't go up?"

"I gotta go get my kids," she started getting her stuff together.

"Alright then."

I went to the DJ booth and told him what I wanted to dance to. He nodded and I ran back to the locker room to get changed.

I stood behind the curtain and waited until I heard the beat drop. I decided to do something different. I started flipping down the little platform until I got to the bottom. On my last flip, I landed with my legs around the pole.

The crowd went crazy and I smiled to myself because I've never done that before. I didn't even practice it so I didn't know how it would turn out.

Ones, fives, and tens started falling all over me. I slipped a glance at Scoota and he sat back while his friend were going crazy. When the song went off, I got someone to collect all of my money and bring it to me.

"Wassup?" I jumped as I walked into the house. I cut the light on, seeing Scoota sitting there.

"Why you sitting in the dark?"

"Why you ain't tell me you worked at KOD?"

"I didn't want you judging me." I sat down in front of him.

"I can't judge you, however you get your money. I feel like strippers are the equal of drugs dealers. Our hustle ain't something to be proud of but we doing what we gotta do to get our money. It's like you putting your life story out when you up there on that pole."

"It's just like, nobody just wants to let me do me, you feel me? Its fucked up."

Scoota passed me a freshly rolled blunt. I lit it and took two puffs. I like how he understands me and doesn't judge me and what I do.

A couple hours and two big blunts later, we were goofing off and the weed had me feeling right. My hormones were raging and I realized how sexy Scoota is.

Me and him were play fighting again but this time he was running from me. I pushed him down on his bed and he grabbed my hips, pulling me down with him. Instead of getting up, I straddled him.

"Whoa Platinum, what you doing?"

"Shhh," I put my finger over his soft lips.

I started moving my hips, grinding on him. I soon felt his pole poking the hell out of me. I smiled and he flipped us over. I laid back and let him have his way.

He pulled my pants and thong off, throwing them across the room. I took his shirt off along with my own. He grabbed my breast and kissed on the other. I pulled him closer to me then he pinned my legs back, putting his tongue deep into my wetness.

"Shit," I moaned.

He speeded up and soon, I felt my release coming. I made him lay down and I sat right on his face, riding his tongue. I moaned constantly and my body shook as I came on his tongue.

Scoota flipped me over and spread my legs. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself inside of me.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I could've used a warning. I'm tight and he's huge, that's torture! After a while, pain turned into pleasure and we got it in until the same came up.