It's all bad

It's Slim's birthday today so we're gonna chill just us two after he spends time with his family.

After I ate breakfast and showered I started getting dressed. I put on a white tank with a see through, black, jersey looking crop top over it. I threw on my pink and black tie dye leggings, my Lebron X Claim EXT denim QS with pink at the bottom and my Anima Black purse.

I flat ironed my 22 inch Bella Dream hair and headed out the door. I went to the mall and started looking for him a birthday present.

I decided on some cologne and a big faced Feragamo watch. I hope he likes it. I looked at the clock to see it was 12:30 and we're supposed to meet at 12:45. I got in my car and drove to the address he text me.

When I got to the condo, I got his gifts and walked to the door. I rang the bell and he came soon after. He hugged me and I walked in.

"Happy birthday Slim."

"Thanks. What you got in the bag?"

"A little something," I handed it to him.

"Oh shit, thank you ma."

"You're welcome. Lets go."

We got to skating rink and walked in.

"Hell fucks no, I'm not finna do this."

"Slim it'll be fun, come on."

"Man whatever," I pulled him to pay then got our skates on. "I don't even know how to skate."

"That adds to the fun, just stand up. Use the front to brake or slow down. Come on."

He didn't even wanna skate. I grabbed him and made him come skate with me. Clappers came on and I was dancing and going around the rink as he held on to my hips.

After a while he caught on and he was doing alright, at least he didn't fall. After about 45 minutes we left and decided to go to the mall. We went to eat at Benihana then it was time for the yacht party. Let's turn up!

Slim POV

After the yacht party, everybody parted their ways to get ready for the real party. The whole city coming through to show love and see me tonight. It's an all black party since people always doing all white parties.

I put on a white shirt with leather sleeves that had Pyrex on the back, white jeans and red Louboutin sneakers. Fuck I look like wearing all black? Im the birthday boy!

I walked in and everybody screamed happy birthday. I got a bottle and started walking around to greet my guests. I spotted somebody in all white with red Louboutin's on. The fucking nerve. She got one hell of a shape on her though.

The girl turned around and I saw who it was, Platinum. She that type though, wear all white to an all black event and really not give a fuck. I walked up to her.

"The nerve of some people."

"I'm such a role model, I see I rubbed off on you," she said and smiled.

"Come on, lets take some pictures."

We took some pictures just us two then with others then took a lot with a bunch of people.

Me and Platinum started dancing and my and my niggas was popping bottles, my birthday this year topping last year by ten!

"Wake up ma," I shook Platinum.

"I'm up."

"It's 2am, time to toss you out," I said to get her attention. She sat up quick. "I'm just playing but it's 1pm foreal."

"We slept the whole day away, dammit. I got class in some hours," she pulled the cover down and noticed the was just in panties and a tee.

"We ain't do nothing."

"Oh, well I'm about to go," she said getting up. I grabbed her.

"Thanks for making my birthday different, it was fun. I usually get drunk and go to the strip club."

"You're welcome and that's 'cause you lame as shit."

"Nah."

"Like I said," she put her clothes back on and got her stuff.

"You gon walk out barefooted?"

"Damn skippy. I got slave feet," she giggled. "Even if I step on glass, i'ma be straight."

"Rough ass feet."

"My toes look better than yours nigga," she said opening her car door. "See you later."

"Aight." I walked back in and poured me some cereal. What am I gonna do today?

I text Platinum.

Slim: wyd?

Platinum: sitting in the ER.

Slim: why?

Platinum: Drew got pushed from the top of a yacht, he almost drowned.

Slim: which hospital?

Platinum: Gordon, close to my apartment.

I walked into the ER and spotted Platinum. She was in sweats, a tee shirt and some kd's. She looked up and came my way. I hugged her and kissed her then sat down.

"How you feeling?" Platinum asked as she laid on his bed.

"Like shit, I can still feel myself hitting the water."

"Who did it?"

"Man I don't know, I'm not even concerned right now."

"What's wrong?"

"Christy done with me, I don't know why."

"You tripping over her?"

"I was gon marry that girl."

"She was a gold digger, you'll be alright," Platinum said nonchalantly. Right then, Christy walked through the door.

"I'ma what?"

"A bitch that needs to leave."

"Platinum chill," Drew said.

"Wait, awww shit," Platinum started walking towards her. Outta nowhere Platinum snatched her wig off and turned around laughing.

"Platinum what the fuck is wrong with you?" Christy dropped her head.

"You the same bitch Quincy was supposed to get married to! The same one I fought at the bachelor's party. Ain't that some shit?"

"I should go," Christy said.

"No hold on, it all makes sense. Quincy was out longer than I thought. You embezzled money from Drew and was giving it to Quincy, he was giving it to me. You still wanna work it out Drew? Have fun," Platinum got her phone and walked out.

"I'ma get at you later man," I said and walked out. What type of shit is this?

Platinum POV

Me and Slim were at five guys joking around when police pulled up. They came in and straight to our table.

"Platinum Davis?"

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Quincy Edmonds recently?"

"No sir."

"Are y'all still together?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"If I wasn't, why would I be on a date right now?"

"Well if you see him, let us know."

"Sure thing," they left and I started talking to Slim again.

"My aunt been asking about you, she wanna see you again."

"Foreal? Aww."

"You not in the family. Don't be acting excited."

"Not yet and I do what I want, thanks."

"Nah, you do what I want."

"How you figure that Slim?"

"If I tell you to drop them panties right here, you gon do it," I started laughing. My phone started ringing.

"Hey mommy," I said.

"Come home," she said, mumbling.

"Are you crying?"

"They .. they found her."

"Found who ma?"

"Leah," I dropped my phone. I zoned out. Slim started shaking me and I heard my mom calling my name through the phone but I couldn't move.

I got up and threw my phone, breaking their window.

"Hey," An employee yelled.

"Shut up!" I said and stormed out of the door.

When I pulled up to my mom's house, it was cars parked all along the street and in the yard. My nightmare was actually my reality.

I got out and walked in. Everyone was speaking to me but I kept it moving.

"Where is my mama?"

"She's in her room."

I walked back there and saw her sitting in a chair with her bible and a picture of Leah. I sat in her lap while Slim stood at the door.

My baby sister, dead. She was only fifteen. I don't know what happened to her but I just wanna know who and why?

"Who told you?"

"Blue," She said, referring to my cousin.

I stayed for awhile then Slim drove me to my apartment. He walked in behind me and I went straight to my room. I changed and got in. He got out of his clothes and got in behind me, pulling me to him. I'm lost in this world without my mini-me.

Slim POV

I feel bad for Platinum. She hasn't been talking or laughing at all but I understand. It's been three days since it happened and I been staying with her.

She came from her bedroom into the living room after she got out of the shower. She kissed me and sat down.

"Morning," she said, laying her head on my chest.

"Goodmorning, how you feel?"

"I'm okay," I know she isn't really but she so strong. I haven't seen one tear fall since it happened.

"Come on," I said standing up.

"Where we going?"

"You gon have to wait and see!"

I met my cousin at a sports equipment store and he already had our stuff laid out. I paid for it then told Platinum to go put the stuff on.

"Nigga I know damn well you ain't taking to me play football," she said, smirking.

"You better be dressed in ten minutes, that's what I know," I said putting emphasis on the "I".

When we got to the field, all my family was there. Most of them knew her from meeting her after the funeral. The people who didn't know her, knew her after awhile because she's a friendly and lively person.

The game started. Platinum insisted on being the QB so we let her. She took a few steps back and threw the ball to my cousin Eric since he was open. He caught it and went straight to the end zone.

"Squad," Platinum said jumping in the air to bump with Eric. "When a nigga chest straight in the air, he gone! Ain't no catching him!"

We laughed at her.

"You got one helluva arm," Eric said.

"Bullshit, with her country ass," I said.

"You hating? Aww," she said in a baby voice.

After a while, we switched positions and they decided on a running play so Platinum was the running back. She snuck behind Eric, got the ball, and went to the side. I was surprised 'cause she was shaking a lot of us.

I ran her way, she saw me and started running faster. I ran even faster and tackled her but didn't get off.

"Nigga move!"

"Squad," I said trying to sound like her. She hit my butt then we got up. "You better chill with that shit."

"You know you like that boy," she winked and jogged up the field. Anything to make her smile.

I watched her ponytail sway back and forth and admired her body frame. It's like she was going in slow motion and she was all I could see.

Platinum POV

Today is the funeral, the day I've dreaded so much. After I was dressed, I walked into the living room to see Slim looking sexy. He was in a suit, something I thought I would never see.

"I look aight?"

"Yeah Slim, you look fine. You ready?"

"Yeah," he got his keys and we left my house, heading to my mother's.

"So my brothers and sisters, love each other. You never know when it'll be the last time you hug someone or the last time you'll look into their eyes. Cherish the moments," the pastor spoke wise words from behind the podium.

I held my mother up as she wept over the loss of our angel. Aleah was my baby, she was with me most of the time and now that she's not here, I'm just lost.

"Baby girl, lemme talk to you," Drew said as he finished fixing my mother's plate. We walked outside, away from everyone else.

"Wassup?"

"We know who killed Leah," Blue said.

"Who?"

"I don't know how you gon react."

"Blue just tell me," my phone started ringing. I answered.

"Quincy's dead, I hate you!"

"Who is this?" I asked, sincerely confused. I looked up and saw headlights, coming straight at me.

"Sissy I love you," I could see Leah. I reached for her and she vanished. Everything went black.