Changes

Quincy POV

"What you laughing at?" I asked Platinum.

"Nothing, when you got here?"

"Just now."

"Oh, sit down. Why standing over me?"

I sat down beside her. She was sitting Indian style on her couch, laughing a little whenever she got a text.

"Can you go to the store for me? I don't feel too good."

"Yeah, what's wrong?" she asked, standing up.

"My stomach hurts."

"Okay, I'll be right back." she got her wallet and keys then walked out.

I grabbed her phone and walked into the bathroom. She has a lock on it, lemme think. I type in 0214 because we first started dating on valentine's day. I went straight to her messages and she had a new one.

Slim: lol your head bigger than mine tho. wyd tonight?

I scrolled up. I saw them janking on each other and laughing. Then I saw something different.

Slim: thanks for coming thru, I needed that.

Fuck he needed? Better yet, fuck he got? I walked out and was met face to face with Platinum.

"Did you find what you were looking for?"

"You been seeing him behind my back? Fucking?"

"What? Me and Slim never had sex and I don't even think i'ma explain this to you because if you go looking for something, you gon' find it and you found what you needed so you can go."

"So that's it huh?"

"It might be, you know the way out." she said and walked back into the living room. I put her phone down and left.

Platinum POV

Me and Slim were sitting in my living room watching Let Me Explain and eating pizza.

"Man you was with the bitch with the fat ass." I said along with Kevin.

"I know I was but shut up 'cause I didn't ask you to talk the movie."

"Nigga shut up! That's all I said."

"You mad or nah?" I flicked him off. He got up and laid on top of me. "You mean that?"

"Nope."

"Good." he said then got up and sat down.

"I'm surprised you said that."

"Wearing your boy shorts around the house and tight clothes is a tease to me but that's good 'cause I don't want it if it's that easy."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"I don't really believe that 'cause of what type of dude you are."

"What type of dude am I?"

"Player type."

"You are too."

"Slim I am not a player."

"You got one hell of a guard up then and instead of you going through Quincy's phone, he go through yours. That's funny."

"How you know?"

"Him and Drew was talking but he ain't know I was in the next room."

"It was so stupid, you not even 'bout shit. Why argue over you?"

"Oh that's how you feel? Anyway, just 'cause y'all gotta past doesn't mean he supposed to be your future."

"You a philosopher or something now?"

"I might be."

"Whatever you say." I got up to get us some cake.

I looked at the time on the stove and realize I only have 30 minutes to get to work.

"Slim, do me a favor!"

"What's that?" he got up and walked in the kitchen.

"Go to the store for me and get me some soap please, I gotta get my clothes together."

"Gotchu." I heard the door close then went to my room and picked a dress out.

Some man came by the club the other day, watched me and booked me for a bachelor's party. I'm wearing a dress because it's gonna be a huge party, then when the women leave and other people, I'll start.

Slim came back and gave me the soap pack. I opened it and turned on the water. I stripped and got in, washing my body.

"Platinum!" I heard Slim call out.

"Yeah?"

"You got somewhere to be?"

"Yeah, you about to leave?"

"I guess so, i'ma see you later."

"Aight." I heard my front door close. I finished up and got out to dry off and lotion up.

I put on a black leather dress that dipped in the front. It was simple but I added so much to it with my body frame. I put on some red heels and diamonds.

"Ice thanks for coming through. Here's your money, we're about to go get the groom." he handed me my money and I went to go put it away.

I came back and the music was playing. The theme is criminal-like so the groom had on a ski mask. Weird but whatever, let's get this guwoppp.

Pour it up started playing and I started dancing. I closed my eyes and let the music take over. I spotted myself in a mirror and that's where I kept my attention. I smiled because I was working my ass off.

I walked up to the groom and started twerking and grinding on him. He smiled and grabbed my booty. He grabbed my hips then I bended down and made it clap, right along with the beat.

I turned around. He peeked inside my bottom piece then all of a sudden pulled it down. All the guys cheered. I snatched off his ski mask and he looked away. I grabbed his chin and pulled it to face me. I got up and pulled my bottom piece back up. I started to walk off when he grabbed me.

"Nigga let me go!"

"Just listen." Quincy said.

"To what?" he said nothing. "Ex-fucking-actly! Bitch!"

"I don't want your hoe ass anyway!" I slapped him. When he looked up, blood was trickling down from his lip.

"First of all, I'm not a hoe and never have been! Second, you know not to disrespect me cheating ass motherfucker! Dumb bitch! I shoulda fucked Slim behind your back!"

I turned around and saw a girl with a pink shirt on that said "bride to be".

"Anybody wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Elana --" Quincy started.

"No! I want her to explain."

"Me? Sure! This cheating ass motherfucker you're engaged to? Just got pimp slapped for trying to play somebody."

"Watch your mouth."

"Oh this bitch dumb." I said and all the guys chuckled.

"You don't know Quincy, I do! So --"

"I don't know him? I been with him since I was fifteen bitch, know your shit but I have nothing to explain 'cause it ain't like I ain't got niggas standing in line."

"STD infested hoe!" she said. I punched her and she fell, holding her nose. I kicked her then walked out.

Slim POV

"Wassup?" I said and hugged Platinum.

"Hey."

"What you up to?"

"Nothing, I just finished a paper up for class."

"I ain't know you were in college."

"Yup. Did you have fun last night?"

"It was straight, I shoulda took your lively ass with me."

"I wish I went too."

"Your night wasn't shit huh?"

"Not shit."

"What happened?" I told him all of it. "I told you he was a bitch." she burst out laughing.

"Yeah I guess so."

"I don't know why you waste your time with lame ass niggas."

"I don't know why you waste your time with lame ass bitches."

"Lame bitches be the ones with that good mouth though." she laughed again.

"You're pitiful. We need to find somebody for each other."

"I know who I want."

"Who?"

"I'll give you a hint."

"Okay."

"Somebody that be fucking with lame ass niggas all the time." I smirked and she looked at me, surprised.

"She can't really take her place if you got other bitches auditioning for her role."

"Them bitches gone like magic if she let me know wassup."

"She gon think about it."

I smirked at Platinum again. That's something else I like about her. She ain't hopping on just any niggas. We gon see how this goes.

Slim on side!