She a Soldier

Y'all gonna be so mad at Platinum in this chapter, I'm sure of it. 100 votes and 25 comments for the next chapter! Enjoy and excuse any mistakes please, I'm tired. Picture of Platinum in MM.

Slim

     I stood up and followed the guard past all the holding cells. When we made it to the visitation room, I saw Platinum, Drew and Toke. I smiled at my baby as she stood up so I could embrace her. She wrapped her arms around me and I squeezed her ass.

     "No PDA, no contact at all except verbal!" the guard barked. I looked back at him with irritation in my features.

     "We ain't in high school, fall the fuck back," I said to him then sat down. Drew and Toke shook their heads at my smart remark.

     "So, about this lil' Asia bitch," Drew started.

     "Platinum can give you info about what she looks like but everything else is on this note I'm 'bout to give you."

     "When you getting out babe?" Platinum asked, pouting.

     "I don't know."

     "You don't know? Well why the hell they not giving you some answers?" she asked getting impatient.

     "I don't know that either but just chill aight? Hold it down for me," I licked my lips as I grabbed her hand. "Y'all get on that for me though," I said to Drew and Toke.

     "We got you," Toke answered. I pulled Platinum up and slipped the note under her shirt. She kissed me and I didn't want to break the kiss but knowing I can't leave, it's only a tease. She stood back up and I could tell her feelings were hurt because she thought I was going back home with her.

     "I love you baby girl," I said standing up.

     "I love you, too baby."

Platinum

     Baby whip that dope like I told you. Never let a nigga fuck you over. If you stay down, I'ma put you in a rover. You better never tell nobody what I showed you. You a soldier, you a soldier. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. She a wildcat, Villanova. I pray to God them folks don't pull her over. It ain't 'bout the sack, it's all about the soldier. I could care less about the money but my soldier. I lost a bomb, I lost a pack, I lost my soldier. She a down bitch, a motherfucking soldier.

     Stand and salute like I taught you to. Pistol in the purse like a soldier do. She got the brains and the body and the muscle, too. I give a shoutout to these bitches 'cause they soldiers, too. Soldier, soldier, baby girl a soldier.

     I bobbed my head to "She a Soldier" by Guwop as I drove to Slim's house. It's my new theme song. I gotta hold it down for Slim and be his soldier. That's my position, I'ma play my role.

     I opened the door and went straight to the room with some duffel bags. I put all of our money into the bags first then started packing all of my clothes. In the middle of me packing, I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw that Drew was calling me.

     "Hello?" I answered.

     "Where you at?"

     "Slim's."

     "The fuck? By yourself?" he basically yelled into the phone.

     "Yes! If you have a problem with it then come over here and get me something to eat on the way, bye."

     I put my phone in my back pocket and continued packing. Drew insists I move in with him so I guess I will. I'll most definitely have to get another job. Raz keeps begging me to come back because business isn't how it used to be. I want to so I can get back to making this fast money and live the lavish lifestyle that I've become used to. The only problem I'm sure I'll have to face is sneaking behind Drew's back so I can go to work. Another issue is if it gets back to Slim; inmates know more than people who aren't incarcerated!

     "Platinum!" I heard Drew's voice from downstairs.

     "I'm in Slim's room!"

     I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs then he entered the room, empty-handed. I gave him a dirty look and flicked him off. "Where my food at Drew?" I asked, crossing my arms.