Secret Revealed

Two of my co-workers called in sick so guess what? I'ma take their clients! I'm everyone's favorite anyway, so I heard.

I was carrying out what I said I would do when I saw Drew and his clique come in. I got my money and went backstage. I'm glad I'm not doing a routine tonight. Drew doesn't know what I do, it's one of the biggest secrets I've held from him.

"Ice ice baby, you on next." Raz said walking up to me.

"Huh? I wasn't planning on going on tonight."

"Well change of plans, go get that money."

I sighed as he disappeared behind the door. I got ready, let my hair fall and walked up the steps.

"Everyone's favorite, the coldest there is, Ice!"

I walked on slowly, spot light following me. All The Time by Jerimiah came on, I tried not to make eye contact with Drew. I was hip rolling then climbed to the top, I twirled slowly, came towards the floor upside down, then landed in a split. I danced and did 3 more tricks, collected my money and walked offstage.

"You have a private dance in the blue room." I quickly got ready because the blue room is for ballers and big tippers only.

I walked in and saw exactly who I didn't want to see. I turned on the radio and was about to dance right when he got up and grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck you doing here?"

"Drew don't question me."

"What you think you doing Platinum?"

"Getting money." I said calmly. "You want the dance or not? Cuz you gotta pay regardless."

He put a stack in my hand. Why would I reject it? I opened the door and walked out. I changed, got my bag then went home to bathe and go to bed.

I drove to Drew's house the next morning and saw that's dude's car. I walked in and saw him playing the game.

"Where's Drew?"

"Good morning to you too."

"I'll go look myself."

I walked down the hall to Drew's room and he was in there getting dressed.

"Hey."

"Wassup?" he said dryly.

"Why you act like you so mad?"

"Cuz my bestfriend bussing it open for niggas she don't know!"

"Like your hustle is anything to be proud of."

"Niggas respect me, your respect level is zero when you in there!"

"How 'bout you calm down?"

"How 'bout no?"

"It's for tuition."

"I can pay your tuition, you know that."

"You know how I am about other people's money."

He walked into his closet, put his finger against the wall and it slid open. He unlocked his safe then pulled out 2 stacks.

"I'll give you the rest tomorrow, I got business to take care of today."

"I don't want this."

"It's not what you want, come on."

All three of us were sitting at Benihana talking. I still don't know this guy's name but he's funny and seems really cool but me and him stay arguing.

"Hello?" Drew said as he answered the phone. "Give me 15 minutes to get there."

"Where you going?" I said as he hung up.

"See a friend."

"Nigga you leaving your bestfriend to go fuck?"

"I love you baby girl, see y'all later."

"You drove me here!" I said and he was already at the door. I turned around and saw him looking at me.

"What?" I asked out of annoyance.

"I was gon take your stubborn ass to get your car but the bus should come in a few." he said getting up and leaving the bill.

I got on tennis shoes, might as well get in a little exercise since I didn't go to the gym today. I started to walk and a range rover pulled up beside me.

"Get in." he said.

"The bus should be here in a few." I said getting smart. He laughed a little.

"Come on." I got in and he pulled off. "Why didn't you just call somebody to come pick you up?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I don't fuck with people, that's why."

"More like people don't fuck with you, that smart ass mouth."

"Actually it's because I don't trust people."

"Why not?"

"I just don't."

"It's a reason."

"You ask too many questions to not know me."

"Isn't that how you get to know a person? Ask questions?" I didn't say anything back.

I got out and hit the button to unlock my car. I put my purse in and noticed he was standing there.

"Bye." I said.

"I didn't get your name."

"You don't need it."

"I'm Slim."

"I'm Platinum."

"That's your real name?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm." he said then got in his truck and pulled off.

Over a time period of about a month, me and Slim were seeing each other aside from being at Drew's house. He was like I thought, cool and laid back but still a silly person that can make you laugh.

"I gotta get to work so you need to leave." I said to Slim.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Almost 11 o'clock."

"Okay, I guess I'll get my night started."

"Be good."

"I might, I might not." I laughed at him.

"Bye Slim." he walked out and I hopped in the shower.

"Coming to the stage, Ice Ice baby!" I walked out and Wicked Games started playing, that's what I wanted to dance to.

I begin to grind my hips from side to side, going along with the music. My hair was in loose curls and I was slanging the hell out of it. I let the music and the lights take over, as I zoned out.

"Hey y'all." I said to everybody. All of them spoke back, except Slim. I brushed it off and rolled up a blunt.

"You smoke Platinum?" Toke asked me.

"Every now and then, not often."

"I never seen you smoke, bet money you can't roll a fat ass blunt to perfection."

"How much?"

"Two G's."

"Bet." I said, shaking his hand.

"You done fucked up." Drew said to Toke as I started rolling it up.

"Why you saying that?"

"She can roll better than most of y'all niggas."

"We gon see." I handed it to him when I was done. He looked over it and lit it up.

"Two G's baby boy." I said and he reached in his pocket. "I'll be right back."

Slim POV

I watched Platinum walk out. She looked like every niggas dream, her face is gorgeous and her body is flawless. She keeps herself up from head to toe, never looking a mess. She cool as hell, like me in female form. But it's just something about her that I refuse to deal with.

"Where she rushing off to?" Toke asked Drew.

"Put her money up probably, she don't keep money on her."

"Why not?"

"Paranoid as shit." Drew said, both of them shook their heads.

I was sitting on the porch, talking this hoe out her panties when Platinum pulled up. I was kissing on her neck and didn't plan on stopping just because Platinum was back, we not together.

"Hey Platinum." the girl said, smiling and waving.

"Wassup?" Platinum said nonchalantly and walked back inside. I smirked, she mad but she don't wanna show it. That damn Platinum.

After I left that girl's house, I went home to get a shower and get dressed then met everybody at Club Blue. I saw Platinum get out of her car looking bad as hell. She had on a long sleeve, white crop top, a red, sheer, maxi skirt with slits on both sides, stopping right beside her booty and velvet, black pumps.

I got a good look, she smiled when she saw me then walked in. We were in V.I.P when she ordered two bottles for each person. At about 1 o'clock she went to the DJ booth.

"This night is special for baby girl over here, Platinum! She shitting on all y'all and I wanna wish her a happy birthday! I know y'all mad but help me sing it anyway." She laughed and stood there as the whole club sang it. "Show love y'all!"

When she came back I walked up to her.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?"

"Why would I? I ain't shit." She said and laughed a little.

"Yeah you right." I said. She mugged me then hit my arm. "Happy birthday though."

"Thank you." I dropped a stack in her purse and went back to where I was.

Platinum POV

I heard some commotion in my section. I walked over to find out what was going on.

"Platinum don't worry, we just escorting the groupies out that snuck up here."

"Who?" I looked over his shoulder and saw these two girls that are always showing their ass over Slim. I saw irritation in his features.

"You know what? They can stay, it's my birthday, I don't want any confusion. Y'all have fun." With that I walked off to greet my other guests.

"You a jackass, you know that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." knowing he was talking about me letting those girls stay.

"You not that drunk."

"You aren't drunk at all, I ordered you two bottles of ace and you didn't pop one cork."

"I don't drink when I'm out, too many people waiting to catch me slipping."

"You gotta let loose some time or another." I got up, pushed my heels aside and got some Bacardi 151 from my cabinet.

"Let's play never have I ever." I said.

"Nah." he said sitting back with his feet on my couch. I poured his shot then mine.

"Never have I ever given dome." I said and he threw his shot back. "Your turn."

"Never have I ever been to a strip club." he said.

"You're supposed to say something you've never done." he smirked then I downed my shot.

"Never have I ever fucked on the first night or date." he threw his back, laughing.

After a few more questions, I stopped and took the bottle to the head.

"Since you can't hang." I said, trying to trick him. He grabbed the bottle and chugged it all the way to the last drop.

After a few minutes, it really kicked in. We started play fighting and hitting each other back and forth then running, like teenagers. I ran to my room and he tackled me. I fell and he pinned me down then kissed me, slowly, gently.

Slim POV

I woke up in a strange room. I wiped my eyes and looked to see whose chest I was laying on. It was Platinum.

"Wake up."

"Huh?" she said, halfway awake.

"Wake up fool." I shook her then stood up.

Her clothes were all still on, my condoms we still in my pocket, and I was fully clothed too so I know we hadn't done anything.

"I'm about to go Platinum."

"Bye." she said, turning over on the floor.

I picked her up and put her in her bed. I went back into her living room, got my stuff then left.

Later on that day, me and Drew was just chilling. I was talking to the same hoe from that night Platinum saw us on the porch.

Speaking of her, she walked in with pizza, hot wings and drinks. I didn't even know she was coming. She spoke to us and sat the stuff down in the kitchen.

She had on some nike shorts that made it clear she had ass, a tee shirt and some running shoes with her hair pinned up.

"I just came from the gym, I'm about to take a bath Drew."

"Okay, you know where everything at." he said.

Almost an hour later she came out in basketball shorts and one of Drew's shirts. She fixed her a plate.

"Thanks Platinum." the girls said at the same time.

"No problem." she said and walked back down the hall. I had to piss so I went into the hall bathroom. I couldn't find the light in time so I said fuck it and found the commode.

I heard the door open and the light came on. Platinum was standing there looking shocked.

"I didn't know you were in here, my bad." she looked away to get what she came for.

"You coulda knocked." I said still peeing.

"Nigga you had the door unlocked and the light off, why would I knock?"

"Don't act like you didn't hear me."

"I didn't."

"Yeah okay, why you here?"

"What?"

"It's couples up in here, what you here for?"

"Nigga this is like my second house, I'm here all the time. You and your girlfriend would have to leave before me."

"She not my girlfriend."

"Seems like it."

"Nah, I don't date strippers." I smirked, finished washing my hands and brushed past her.