Chapter 47- Yours

Sans tucked you into his bed and joined along with you, taking the sheets and wrapping them around his body.

"Sans? Why am I not human?" You ask quietly as you stare up at the ceiling.

"That was my fault. Do you remember the dream we all had? The one where you reset?"

You nod your head.

"Well, I gave you whatever old magic I had in me when I grabbed onto your arm. That's why it's blue. And I mean, have you ever met another human with powers? Because I'd think not." Sans says as he wraps his arms around your body.

You could tell Sans was getting sleepy.

"Then why do I look human?"

"That's because your a human monster. Me and Papy are skeleton monsters and the list... goes on... fire monsters-s..."

But Sans had fallen asleep.

You sigh and close your eyes, wanting to get some sort of rest too.

Sans' face soon cuddled into your neck and his grip around your body only became more secure.

You felt safe.

You liked it.

Your lips curve into a small smile as you soon slip into a world of strange dreams and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

You wake up to the bed cold and the smell of vanilla.

Your arms search for Sans but once you realise he's not there, you open your eyes to find Sans on the balcony smoking.

Slowly, you sit up and yawn rather loudly trying to get Sans' attention.

It works.

Sans flicks his cigarette into the distance then walks back to the bed. He sits down next to you and one of his hands go to cup your cheek.

"Good morning, pretty." He says softly.

The sun was only starting to rise, creating a nice orange glow to illuminate the room.

Soon after, you both go downstairs to see what Papyrus had made for breakfast.

"Good morning Papyrus!" You say cheerfully as you walk over to see what he was doing.

"GOOD MORNING HUMAN! IVE MADE WAFFLES THIS MORNING, SO PLEASE WAIT IN THE LIVING FOR IT TO BE SERVED!" Papyrus says nicely as he starts to carefully place his well made food onto white plates.

"Sure!"

Sans was already sitting down on the sofa reading a book.

"What are you reading?" You ask as you sit down next to him, rather close.

"Something on Monster biology. Frisk has had his head stuck in these, so I've picked one up to see what the kid's been reading." He says as he turns the yellow pages of the worn out book.

Maybe that's how Frisk figured out that you were a monster.

"A human monster. I didn't think those exist..." You mutter to yourself.

"Me neither. However, according to this." Sans shows you the page he was on. It was a drawing of a human titled 'Human Monster'. It said all these things about what they looked like to what type of magic they might have.

"This book is centuries old, maybe there used to be human monsters but they got killed off or something." Sans says as he flicks through more of the pages.

"Erm, maybe the book is talking about wizards and witches? The supernatural maybe? But no one knows if they're are real..."

"But the reason you have magic, is me. I wouldn't think you're any of those. You're basically a human with magic that could probably wipe out-"

"WHO WANTS WAFFLES?" Papyrus enters the living with plates of waffles and syrup, cutting Sans off completely.

He gives both of you a plate of warm waffles. The smell was mouth watering.

"WHERES FRISK?" Papyrus asks, still one plate in his hands.

"He's probably in his room." Sans mutters, clearly not wanting to talk about Frisk.

Papyrus says that he'll give Frisk his breakfast when he comes downstairs and you all start to dig in.

Papyrus was definitely a good cook.

"You should be on Master Chef!" You say jokingly to Papyrus.

Both Sans and Papyrus give you weird looks.

"DONT YOU MEAN, METTATON CHEF?" Papyrus says before going back to eating his food.

"Oh right..." You say sheepishly.

Sans chuckles causing you to blush slightly.

The rest of the day went by slowly but you enjoyed it. It was mainly just you and Sans cuddling while watching T.V.

The channels that were on were rather interesting but you were more focused on Sans.

He was very attractive for a skeleton. You wondered how he even got his good looks.

It was eventually time to go to sleep and Frisk still hadn't come out his room.

Sans explained to Papyrus what had happened last night and that was probably the reason as to why he didn't come down today.

You and Sans both got yourselves into bed and you could feel your self getting more and more comfortable with Sans.

He wasn't the scary monster you saw him as before.

"Sans?" You whisper quietly, not knowing whether the skeleton was asleep or not.

"Yes, dove?" He mumbles as he moves closer to you wanting to cuddle.

"What are we?" You ask, not knowing what you and Sans were.

"Whatever you want us to be."

"Then, I want to be yours."

A/N: Apologies for the shortness...

But guess what! I've managed to get myself sick, again.

Don't sit next to a heater all day even if you're really cold.

-sansisnotonfire 🤒❤️