Chapter 14- Intruder

"Y/N?"

As soon as Frisk's voice is heard, the sound of the piano disappears.

"Hi Frisk." You say plastering a weak smile on your face.

Frisk sets down the bags that are in his hands and sits down next to you on the couch.

Next thing you know he's hugging you.

Damn.

He smells nice.

You accept the hug and wrap your arms round him.

It's a nice feeling. To be hugged of course. But to be hugged from someone who's actually means that hug,

now that's something.

"That's disgusting."

Sans voice makes you both immediately break away from each other.

He was standing right at the bottom of the stairs.

Frisk looks extremely alarmed.

"S-sans? I though you were out. Hah." Frisk says as he looks to the floor.

"Wrong kiddo."

Sans sighs. "I'm tried of this crap. By the time I get home, I want the human out."

He starts to make his way to the front door.

"Oh and by the way, talk to me one last time Y/N and you'll be sorry."

It's the last thing he says before slamming the door and going to who knows where.

The door opens.

"FRISK, WHATS HAPPENED WITH SANS?" Papyrus' voice booms through out the room. He didn't sound angry, just very concerned.

"I, erm, we er. Hah. I erm..." Frisk was trying to find an excuse.

You decide to tell the truth.

"Me and Frisk hugged and bitchy boy saw us and got pissy. Basically."

Frisk looks at you in shock, but then starts laughing.

Papyrus just claps his hands together in excitement.

"AH THE HUMAN AND FRISK HUGGED! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!"

Frisk just starts laughing again. You laugh too. Papyrus was so adorable sometimes.

"WELL HUMAN! IM GONNA GO MAKE YOU SOME PASTA! PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELF AT HOME!" Papyrus says as he makes his way to the kitchen.

It then hits you.

You can't stay here.

"Frisk, I can't stay here. Sans will kill me." You say this as you put your hand to your forehead.

"Hey, he loves you too much to do that." Frisk starts laughing at this. You stay confused. "I-I mean. He loves. Me. Too much to do that?" Frisk eyes dart around the room as he looks for an excuse.

You place your hand on his shoulder. Frisk tenses up at your touch. His lips trembles slightly.

"It's okay." You say reassuring him. "I can find somewhere else to sleep."

You get up leaving Frisk with his mouth slightly open. Once he realises your leaving, he shoots up and grabs your hand.

"Frisk, what are you doi-"