Draft Chapter #1

So, these are some chapters that I wrote but then deleted them because I didn't like them for one reason or the other. Enjoy! Or don't read them. I don't mind lmao

-

You wake up alone and cold.

"Sans?" You call out.

No response.

You sigh heavily.

The sheets were a nice texture and you felt yourself getting used to the feeling.

You felt slightly ashamed of yourself for staying with him. You should've slapped him or something.

"Y/N?" Sans says cutting your thoughts.

You turn around slightly and you can see Sans sitting on the edge of his bed.

He looks sad.

"Sans?" You say quietly. How long had he been there?

"I'm sorry." He says back quietly as he looks down to his lap and fiddles with his fingers.

He closes his eyes and then clicks his fingers.

8 skull like things surround you.

"SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You scream, fear dripping in ever word.

"I-I have to." He says sadly his eyes never leaving his lap.

"PLEASE SANS! I WONT LEAVE YOU OR ANYTHING PLEASE!" You say in the heat of the moment. Tears poured out of your eyes. You didn't expect your death to be like this.

Sans eyes soften as the mouths of the skulls open as they all prepare to shoot you.

He clicks his fingers and they disappear.

And just like that he gets up and walks out.

Once again, you were left confused.

Why would he kill you? Or at least want to?

A warm tear slides down your face.

You sigh before peeling the covers over your legs and making an effort to get out of bed.

A/N: looks like someone forgot they could teleport