Chapter 34- Could

What are they even talking about?

I did my best to keep quiet as I roam around in the trees, every so often teleporting so I could be further ahead.

It was quite dark, so I couldn't make out what was going on. They were talking for sure, but I didn't know about what.

I guess part of me trust Frisk still and that's why I'm not making am effort to eavesdrop.

It was at that moment I could feel the alcohol I had half an hour ago, finally kick in.

tahw re'uoy gniod si suoregnad

Lolzor

As they started to approach the gate, an idea struck me. It probably wasn't a good one, but it was an idea. 

I teleport myself to the purple door to find it open. I shut it, knowing that Y/N can just teleport back in.

And that brings me to one on my questions.

Why the hell does she have powers? And may I say, exactly like mine?

I wait patiently by the bushes as my head pounds with questions and I can faintly hear their conversation.

"Paps made that gate. It was to stop humans from getting through, but he made the bars to wide to stop anyone." I hear Frisk say.

Y/N's giggle echoes throughout and it's honestly so beautiful...

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow then!" I hear her say.

She's coming back?

"Y-yeah, bye!" Frisk says before, what I assume, he leaves.

I can hear footsteps walking at a fast pace, meaning that Y/N is probably running.

She gets to the purple door breathless, and damn she looks so hot right now.

Literally.

She ran a lot.

I watch as she rattles the door handle as realises that it's locked.

I teleport myself behind her and open my mouth to speak.

"Hello dove."

stahw htiw lla eht seman?

"Kitten, I have a few questions for you." I say to her sweetly, knowing that it will annoy her.

"Don't." She says in a low tone.

"I think you've forgotten that we have the same kind of magic, thus we cannot hurt each other." I say in a matter of factly voice.

That's absolute bull shit, and she bought it.

She turns around to face me, and I can tell by her body language that she's annoyed.

"Sorry Mr.Smart Guy." She say mockingly.

I close my eyes slowly in irritation, slightly getting angry at the fact that she's acting this way.

"Watch it beautiful, I can still do other things to hurt you."

"Well then-"

"Well then what? Your gonna cry to mummy?" My hands turn into fists, and I'm not sure if it's me, or the alcohol talking.