Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember

Trigger Warning: Suicide, Self harm

"You ready?" I say to the pretty girl with the blindfold covering her beautiful eyes.

She nods her head and with that I take the fabric off her smooth face.

I can see galaxies in her eyes as she looks at the room in awe.

"This is the Waterfall. I come here quite often when I need to think and stuff." I state.

"Who wouldn't?" She smiles at me and once again I feel that yellow blush creep across my cheeks.

"Well, you can't get in this room without me. I made it using my teleportation powers." I say.

"Really? That's cool."

"Heh, yeah."

I make my way to the edge of the river bank and sit down. I take my boots off and throw them somewhere beside me.

"Come sit." I says as I pat the ground beside me.

She obeys as she takes of her socks and shoes, then sitting down next to me.

We plunge our feet in the lukewarm water. A sense of relaxation fills me as I feel the way the water swishes through the bones in my feet.

I look to Y/N to see that she's staring into space once again.

"You look nice today Y/N." I say trying to get her attention, although she did actually look very pretty today.

I notice the red tint on her face.

How cute.

"Thank you." She replies quietly as she fiddles with her fingers.

"No problem dove." I say as I look off into the distance.

The silence between us was comfortable, and I liked that.

I feel Y/N's body cuddle me and the yellow on my cheeks appears again.

"I love you so much Y/N" I say as I kiss her forehead.

"I love you more Sans."

I feel the tingling sensation of love seep through me.

"Sans?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"I need to tell you something..." She says suspiciously before pulling away.

"What?" I say eyeing her carefully.

She looks off into the distance, her eyes no longer sparkling. They're dull and it looks as if they've been completely drained.

"I need to tell you the reason why I came down here in the first place."

She never did tell me now that I think of it.

I scoot closer to her and hug her.

"You can tell me anything Y/N."

I swear I heard a tear drop onto my leather jacket.

She looks at me, and then at the ground before opening her mouth to tell me.

"I was 15 when I wanted to commit suicide.

I wasn't treated nicely by the people around me. I've never understood why.

They would call me names, push me over and make me cry.

Eventually, I learned that it's probably best if I kept my sadness to myself. No one cared. I didn't care.

I hurt myself more than most people though.

Every time that someone said something bad about me, I though that it was because I had done something bad.

So I punished myself, you could say.

Night after night, I-I would slice a blade into my wrists.

But I couldn't take it anymore.

So I jumped off Mt Ebott.

But I was given a second chance in life.

Toriel found me after me having a strange conversation with a flower, and she took me in.

After a year of being there, I got bored, so I explored the basement one day when Toriel was out.

That's when I met you.

I found you so interesting and I couldn't keep myself away.

I wanna thank you for being with me for the past two years. I mean, the past two years have been amazing thanks to you."

Y/N was in full on tears.

And so was I.

I pull her in a tight hug and rub her back soothingly.

"Please. don't. cry." I splutter out in between my cries.

She just nuzzles her face into my neck as she lets out her rivers of pain.

-------------------------------------------------

I wake up next to Y/N's face on the floor of the Waterfall room we were in.

I guess we fell asleep.

He face is red from crying so much.

I pull her in again and hold her tight, not wanting to let go.

She shifts around and then her eyes flutter open. They're red and puffy.

"Hello Sans." She says with a weak smile.

I plant a kiss on her lips and she instantly becomes more happy.

"How long have we been here for?" She asks quietly as she tangles her legs with mine.

"I don't know." I reply honestly.

She rests her head on my chest and nods in response.

"Sans, I forgot to tell you something yesterday."

"Hmm?"

"I have a power."

"What do you mean?"

"If I die, I come back to life."

It sit up slowly, as does Y/N.

"What?"

"I dunno what it is, but when I die I come back to life and I'm where I was 5 minutes ago."

"How? What?" I say with shock.

"Well the other day, I was climbing a tree with Frisk when I fell off. I knew I had died but then I woke up again beside Frisk about to climb the tree." She says as she recalls what had happened.

"Can you r-reset timelines?" I ask slightly scared.

"How did you know that?" She asks confused.

"Whatever you do, don't ever reset okay?" I say as I hug her tightly again.

I don't want to live my life again.

"Why?" She says confused.

"Because I'll still remember everything."

A/N: so this is the dream that Y/N had in chapter 8!

I've been listen to 'All the Way' like all day today.

I BELIEVE IN STEVE

-sanisnotonfire 👌🏼🔥