Chapter 45- So Am I

Your bodies instantly part at the sound of Frisk's voice. Moments later the front door opens to Papyrus' happy face.

"BROTHER! ARE YOU AND THE HUMAN DATING?" He exclaims excitedly, a wide smile spread across his face.

"We-"

"No, they're not dating." Frisk says from inside, cutting Sans off. Frisk sounds rather annoyed.

Sans looks at Papyrus with a puzzled expression. Papyrus shrugs his shoulders at Sans, clearing not knowing what was up with Frisk.

"How about we go inside? Isn't M Factor going to start soon?" You say wanting to break the silence.

"WHY YES! SIT DOWN ON THE SOFA, DINNER WILL BE SERVED SOON." Papyrus says as he opens the door wider so both you and Sans could go inside.

"Ladies first." Sans says with a wink as he gestures for you to walk in.

Your cheeks blush slightly at his words and you walk inside. Sans follows behind and you can already smell the food that Papyrus has cooked.

Just as you were about to shrug off Sans' jacket, Sans comes up from behind and takes it off for you.

"Let me get that for you, dove." He whispers lowly into your ear. His breath on your skin made your body shiver with pleasure.

His body removes itself from your back as he hangs up his jacket, leaving you to stand there with the skin on your ear tingling from his breath.

You shake your head in hope that the feeling would go away soon. You bend down and take your shoes off before walking over to the sofa and sitting down next to Frisk.

Frisk was using the remote to find the channel that M Factor was going to be on.

You decided it would be best not to talk to him for the time being hearing how annoyed he sounded earlier.

Soon after, Sans sits down next to you making the sofa dip slightly.

You have the urge to grab Sans' hand and play with the hole that's in the middle of it. Your mind came up with ways of how that hole appeared.

Just as Frisk finally found the channel, Papyrus walks in with plates of Lasagna.

"HUAMAN! PLEASE TRY SOME OF MY LASAGNA!" He says as he places a page of steaming food on your lap.

"Thanks, Papyrus!" You thank Papyrus before taking the fork, that was plunged into the food, then digging in.

It was delicious.

It was spicy with the right amount of herbs and cooked to perfection. It wasn't too soggy while the layers of meat and cheese went together splendidly.

Papyrus hands everyone their plate of lasagna as we all wait patiently for M Factor to start.

Everyone begins to eat their plate as the show starts, playing some dramatic music.

Somewhere during the show, Sans hand creeps up to your thigh before gripping it softly. The lights were switched off, meaning that no one could see the blush that appeared on your face.

You scoot closer to Sans, in hope that he'll pull you in closer.

He does.

The hand that was previously on your thigh, moves around and pulls you in closer from your waist.

Both your legs are touching each other's and your could feel goosebumps appearing from the contact.

You knew deep down that you were probably overreacting; it was just your legs touching.

Surely one must have more than just leg touching to have butterflies roaming around in the pits of your stomach.

But you didn't care.

You liked the feeling.

You snuggle into Sans, not really caring that there were other people in the room. Sans' left arm is still securely wrapped around your waist as the bony thumb lightly rubs your hip.

Moments after, Frisk gets up from his spot carrying his finished plate of food in his hands.

He walks straight past, not even wanting to look at either you or Sans.

He makes his way to the kitchen, the sound of the plate hitting the metal of the sink, before walking straight past the TV and makes his way upstairs without saying a word.

The sound of the door closing echoes throughout the house, then fading out slowly leaving behind an eerie silence.

Sans and Papyrus exchange a confused look before shrugging it off and going back to watching the rest of the show.

The show continues until the end and by the time it finishes, everyone is pretty sleepy and prepared to hit the pillow.

"HUMAN! SANS! ALLOW ME TOO TAKE YOUR EMPTY PLATES!"

Papyrus takes the two finished plates of food, along with his own, before walking into the kitchen leaving you and Sans alone for a bit.

The light from the kitchen floods into the living room, illuminating Sans' face.

You watch as Sans intensely looks at the TV, looking at the flashing lights that were advertising something. You can see the reflection of the colours in his eyes. It was rather pretty to watch.

A smirk appears on his face.

"You're staring again, pretty." He says to you, his eyes still fixed on the TV screen.

The kitchen light switches off, leaving only the luminosity of the moonlight to bathe the room in a nice shade of black.

"I HOPE YOU BOTH SLEEP WELL! I'LL BE GOING OFF TO BED NOW!" Papyrus announces as he starts to make his way up the stairs.

"Yeah, we'll be there soon." Sans says to Papyrus nonchalantly.

Once he knows Papyrus is in his room he turns to you with a soft expression. The hand that was once on your waist, travels up to your face. You liked the smooth texture of Sans' hand against your skin.

"You're really pretty, you know that right?" He says with a loving expression.

You could have sworn that you saw love hearts in his eyes for a split second.

Your face heats up as you decide to lean in as you plant a kiss on his cheek, right next to his lips. Just as you are about to pull away, Sans uses his arms to keep you close enough to kiss you back.

It was nice, tasting the vanilla.

It was nice, feeling Sans pick you up bridal style not breaking the kiss.

It was nice, the texture of the silky white bedsheets against your skin, warming your body slightly.

Sans breaks the kiss momentarily to pin you to the bed, giving you a small smile.

"I know I'm still in love with you." Sans says sweetly as he places a kiss on your forehead.

"So am I." Frisk says from the piano stool, a sad smile on his face.

A/N: lmao