Epilogue

Sans' P.O.V

There was no use in fighting Chara. She would of won. The best thing was to listen to her then fight the consequences that came after.

I'm glad Y/N listened to me. We have a chance to see each other again.

That's if Chara keeps her word.

Although, it been bothering me that she called us fools before resetting. Was it all a scam? I hope not...

How long has it been since that happened? 20 years, I'd say.

I haven't given up this time, I know Y/will turn up one day. I know I'll see her again.

Things were a little different in this timeline. My father is no longer is a person in my head, but an actual dad that loved both me and my brother.

And I'm still Gaster Sans, but that was my fault this time.

My clumsy self had gotten me and my dad merged together. He's gone now.

I miss him.

He changed and I'm glad Papy got a chance to have some sort of relationship with him.

My body shivers slightly. The bitter cold and the humidity, what a nice combination.

Every blade of grass and twig is covered in a soft blanket of white snow. The woods were filled with an ominous brittle silence, but I didn't care.

My legs wander back to the purple door and I start to remember all the times me and Y/N had together. I'd never be able to forget.

What kind of person would I be then?

I wonder what would happen if I just-

'Knock'

"Anyone home?" I say jokingly to the wooden door, not really expecting an answer.

I wait a few seconds then turn around preparing to teleport myself back home.

"Actually, there is Sans. It's nice to hear your voice again."

My eyes widen in shock and I stop in my tracks at the voice behind the door. Could it be?

"The names Chara, by the way."