Chapter 6- Just Like You

"Wha-"

"You should, you could find out more about everything. It won't do you any harm."

You think for a second. The only thing that seems dangerous is Sans.

"Are you sure your okay if I go down?"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Flowey says, not making eye contact with you.

"If I go tonight you don't have permission to follow me."

Flowey crosses his arms and looks the other way. He looks pissed.

"It's not fair, I want to see."

"So that's the only reason why you wanted me to go?" You say slightly disappointed.

"No. I actually do want you to go. Your old enough and you can look after yourself. You've been through a lot, you at least deserve a little bit of freedom." Flowey says. You can tell he's not lying.

You give him a genuine smile.

"Okay you can come."

"HAHAHA YASSSSS B!" Flowey says, lifting up his arms in success.

"One one condition." You say with a smirk. Floweys expression changes slowly to a 'Go on then' look. "You stay hidden no matter what."

"What if th-"

"No. Matter. What."

Flowey is in deep thought for a second before agreeing.

"If you break the promise, I will run away from this place, I'll hide and never come back."

Flowey looks to the floor, then back up at you. He makes eye contact with you before nodding.

"Deal."

"Alright, I'm leaving as soon as mum falls asleep."

------------------------------------------------

"Got the jacket?" Flowey whispers.

"Yup." You say as cling onto it.

You begin to walk out the bedroom door. "You sure mums asleep?"

"Certain." Flowey says, proud that he is part of this 'mission'.

"Alright, remember not to be seen."

"Yeah, yeah." Is the last thing you hear from Flowey before heading down the stairs.

You make sure to leave both doors unlocked before heading out into the snow.

It was rather cold. Sans wouldn't mind if you put on his jacket right?

Finally, you reach the bridge. You sigh in relief. You walk on. You can see the light from the happy town.

You walk on, searching for the house where Papyrus and Sans supposedly live in.

When you reach it, you rock lightly 3 times.

There's footsteps, then the sound of unlocking.

"Yeah, I've got it Paps." Someone says behind the door.

They open it.

"Hey, can I help y-" What seems to be a human is standing at the entrance. His jaw dropped when he relised you were human too.