Chapter 35- The Reset

TEG PU UOY YZAL HCTIB

The sound of my dad screaming wakes me up immediately, causing me to look around my room franticly.

ahah edam uoy pmuj

Not funny...

I deirt

I sigh as I pull the white sheets off my body, then getting up tiredly to see that the time is 9:38am.

Frisk wouldn't be up at this time, but Papy surely will.

Not bothering with what I was wearing, which was my clothes from yesterday, I take off my leather jacket and throw it unto my bed.

I walk out my room to hear Papy singing and pots and pans.

"AND I SAY NYEEEHEEHEEEHEH, NYEEEHEEEEHEEEH! I SAID NYEH, WHATS BONING ON!" Papy sings as he cooks breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen and smile at my brother.

"GOOD MORNING BROTHER! HOW DID YOUR STALKING ADVENTURE GO?" He asks as he flips a pancake.

"Papyrus, I did not stalk them." I mutter angrily at him.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY!"

I roll my eyes, knowing that I can never stay mad at my brother for longer than 10 seconds.

A few moments later, he hands me a plate of syrup pancakes.

"Thanks Papy, just the way I like it." I thank him for digging into the golden heaven.

The flavours swirl around in my mouth and I can feel myself close my eyes in pleasure.

My brother sure does know how to cook in this timeline.

"GOOD, IS IT NOT BROTHER?"

"Amazing."

Papy washes the plates when we're both done and I announce that I'm going back to bed.

"Hey Papy, I'm going back to bed."

"ARE YOU TIRED FROM ALL THE STALKING?" He giggles and I just roll my eyes once again.

"Totally." I say sarcastically before going up the stairs and back to my bedroom.

I grab my jacket and put it back on feeling a bit chilly, then I get back into my messy bed and close my eyes as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I was back, next to Y/N and the reset button.

All the emotions I had at that moment came back to me.

No no no.

I don't wanna re live this. Not again.

I watch as Y/N presses the button, how I grab on once again then how it all goes white.

My ears ring as I wake up on the cold metal table. It makes me shiver, as it makes me remember the times my dad has made me and and brother scream in pain.