Chapter 27: Doctor, Doctor!

Turning on my heel, I found Emily and Michelle behind me. Emily had her arms crossed over her chest while Michelle pressed her mouth in a firm line as she rocked back and forth on her heels. I smiled at them nervously,hoping they wouldn't notice the fear that I was feeling.

“What’s up guys?” I asked, praying to God, which I’ve been doing a lot lately.

“Oh don’t give us that shit, Char!” Said Emily in a rather playful tone. Wait, she said it playfully. I looked at her in a confused manner. Michelle stopped rocking back and forth and rolled her eyes.

“Come on Char, we both know you and ‘The Anon’ have the same name! Don’t you think it’s cool and quite a coincidence that you too have the same name.” Said Michelle eyeing me in suspicious manner. Oh jesus, she’s on to me.

“Are you sure you’re not ‘The Anon’, Char?” teased Emily. I was now calming down,knowing that they'd never suspect of me being a famous blogger.

“Psh, I wish!” I say as I wave at them and Chase laced his hands through mine and squeezed. Once we were out  of earshot, I breathed out in relief.

“I swear to God, I will not do any more fuck ups. Promise.” I said as Chase and I walked out into the parking lot.

“You better not. You know, your life is really like Hannah Montana. She fucks up every time, but no one really knows it's Miley until she reveals its her.” I give Chase the ‘you-did-not-just-compare-my-life-to-Hannah-Montana’ look.

“What? It’s the truth. First you spilled your secret to me, then you almost got caught by your friends, twice might I add, and you had to tell tech support too.”

“Ugh, okay I mess up a lot. I’m just lucky.” Chase rolls his eyes as he opens the car door for me. I sit down in the car seat and Chase gets into the driver seat.

“Time to get you home.” He said as he put the car in drive.

*

I was laying down on my stomach and scrolling through my dash to find the usual cute pictures of Dylan O’Brien.

“Char, I’m bored.” dragged out Chase from beside me. I didn’t realize when he said ‘time to get you home’ that included him. I just hummed in response and continued scrolling.

“Char! I’m just going to have to distract you from your Chester then.” I scoffed at him. It was impossible for him to distract me from the important things in life, like the internet. I felt a pair of strong, warm arms underneath me, but it still didn’t take my attention away from the laptop screen. But that’s when Chase found my weakness. His hands brushed against my bare stomach and I sat up and slightly giggled. His eyebrow cocked and his eyes had a mischievous glint to them.

“Oh, so someone’s ticklish?” He asked he crawled towards me. Shaking my head, I crawled back until my back hit my headboard. I was officially trapped.

“Will you acknowledge me when you’re with Chester?” Chase asked as his hands trailed my hips.

“Is someone jealous of my laptop?” I ask in a teasing tone. But once those words left my mouth I regretted them. Chase’s fingers ran over my stomach and I began to giggle and then laugh.

“Chase! Stop!” I yell as I try to take a breath, but I couldn’t from all the laughing.

“What’s the magic phrase?” he asked in a sing-songy voice, still not stopping the tickling.