Chapter 3: My one and only Pedophile Stalker

“So, Chase, how do you know my brother?” I asked hesitantly as I watched the rain hit the passenger window.

            “Your brother and I play lacrosse together.” Chase said, keeping his eyes on the road as he swiftly turned the corner.

            “Oh, that’s umm… cool, I guess?” I said questionably. See I was never good at talk since I’m always on the Internet I tend to talk much more fluently. But in reality, I talk like a child who has stage fright.

            “You know you’re really awkward.” Laughed Chase as he turned into my driveway. Rolling my eyes, I gathered my things when a thought popped into my mind.

            “Chase… how do you know where I live?” I asked a bit suspicious.

            “I’m a high school student by day, and a pedophile stalker by night.” He said nonchalantly. Horrified, I sat there rigid. He looked over at me and saw my expression and burst out laughing.

            “Did you really believe that?”

            “Pshh, of course not!” I said as I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car.

            “Bye my Juliet, who is as beautiful as the Sun.” he said while he drove off. Shaking my head, I unlocked the door and went upstairs to my room. As soon as I hit the sheets of my bed, I pulled out Chester and opened right back up to my blog.

Title: Two in one day

            Wow, two posts in one day, man am I on a roll. But I had to tell you internetians (people of the lovely land of the internet) what a mighty fine first day I had. Well to start it off, my English teacher decided to cast me, little miss socially awkward potato me, as Juliet Capulet in Romeo and Juliet. Oh but that’s not the worst part of it all, but my Romeo is the school’s bad boy. Yeah, you would think he some hot guy, but honestly he compares nothing to Augustus Waters. Come on, no one can beat that. But not only this, but my lovely older brother left my in the parking lot, looking like a loser, for half an hour when he forgot to tell me he had football practice. And guess who drove me home? That’s right, bad boy did. Did I forget to mention, that he and my brother are some sort of BFFL’s and he has been to my house before, but I’ve somehow never seen him before? Well there’s that. I think my head will explode if I have to talk to that arrogant, cocky little airhead anymore.

Okay, rant over. I’m hungry. I eat when I’m upset.

Eating anything and everything in sight,

The Anon

            I closed Chester, as I swung my legs over the bed and walked downstairs the kitchen. I reached around the refrigerator to find some cold pasta. It would have tasted better if I heated it up, but I’m lazy. Soon I placed my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs and changed into my rainbow heart-shaped peace sign pajamas and one of my brother’s shirts. I opened Chester back up and opened up to Facebook. As I scrolled through my feed, I mentally corrected everyone’s grammar, mentally told people to shut up and mentally scolded myself for even getting a Facebook and trying to be social. I was about to close out of the Facebook when a notification popped up. Curious, I sat up straighter. I sat thinking about who it could be. Definitely not Emily or Michelle, they would have texted me about whatever it is and I really don’t have many school friends. Finally I decided to open it up, only to see Chase Parker had sent me a friend request. Tears welled in my eyes, and I bit my lip to stop the laughter. Chase Parker, bad boy of Manchester High, sent me a friend request? My mouse wandered over the ‘accept’ and ‘deny’ button. What could possibly go wrong? And with that thought in mind, I accepted.