Epilogue

Epilogue 

"No, Britton. You can not have champagne."

"But Aunt Lucy! It's New Year's Eve, please!" whined Britton as he pouted in his chair.

"No. We do not need a drunk Britton, you are underage and plus I'm live blogging and I'm sure none of my viewers want to see my brother drunk." I say looking at my laptop camera in the end. 

"Okay, this new vlogging thing is creepier than blogging. It's like you're talking to yourself, but you already do that." Giving Britton a look, I turned back to the camera.

"Hi guys! So it's New Year's Eve and I am vlogging. So that means I will be kissing my laptop at midnight." 

"Not if I'm here." Turning around in my seat I found Chase standing behind me. Getting off the couch, I jump over and hug him. 

"I thought you weren't going to come!" I say incredulously.

"Now how can I miss out on my girlfriend vlogging and kissing her tonight." he said as he began to lean in, but I placed a hand in his face.

"Save it. I need to introduce you to a couple hundred thousand people."  Grabbing, I sat him down next to me on the couch and turned back to my laptop.

"So guys, this is the male that puts up my constant need for the internet and nutella. His name is Chase by the way. Say 'hi' Chase."

"Hi, people that are watching my girlfriend do nothing." 

"So you introduce your boyfriend to your fans, but not us?" Now this was a new voice. Turning around once again I found Stella, Michelle and Emily. 

"How the hell did I not hear you guys come in. But people of the internet these are another set of people that I'm able to put up with."

"You better put up with us because we payed for your lunch last week." said Michelle as she flopped on the chair next to the couch while Stella sat beside Britton and Emily next to me. 

"And this is way I'm friends with you guys. For the food. But now since the entire gang is here let's get this party started. Entertain me, guys." I say as I look at them and they obviously were not open to the idea of doing anything entertaining. 

"That's fine. Let the people of the internet just sit there and see my face." 

"I wouldn't mind just seeing your face." said Chase.

"Was that supposed to be a pickup line?"

"Yes, but it came out more pedophilic that expected."  Laughing, Britton called out for Aunt Lucy.

"Aunt Lucy! Where is the sparkling cider so I can pretend I'm drinking champagne." asked Britton as he sulked in his chair. Aunt Lucy came out with a tray of little cups with sparkling cider in it. Everyone grabbed one and drink it in one gulp. As Emily turned on the tv, I realised we had one minute left to the night.

"Oh god. We have one minute left! Okay, okay. Who hasn't fulfilled their new year resolutions? That would be me." I say towards my computer. As everyone counted down the seconds left till the new year, I was getting a jittery feeling. I just knew the new year was going to be better than this one. With three seconds left, Chase grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Happy New Year!" I smiled into the kiss, as Emily and Michelle got up and started dancing. After Chase and I pulled away I looked back at my lapotop.

"I hope you guys have great year. I mean why won't you? I will be vlogging from now on. But in all seriousness lets all try not to hate on each other and speed up our walking. So happy new year, guys." With that, I ended the video and focused on the scene unfolding in front of me. Emily and Michelle where jumping around while Britton and Stella stole a kiss.

"This is going to be your year, Char." said Chase from beside me.

"It sure as hell is going to be." I replied with a smile

THE END

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

okay idk what to say like honestly this part should be in caps but its not and im like so confused what to do. I wanted to make the epilogue short and sweet and i love this ending i am not going to change it. I feel like some other character ends the chapter with the talking so i made sure char ended the chapter. I also might hold a one shot contest. and yeah so that will be up soon.

but honestly i wanted to thank you guys. without you guys I wouldnt be at a thousand followers like is so insane that a thousand real people follow me and like what i write. and without you guys i wouldnt even have thought about publishing a book and you guys just motivate me and are flawless potatoes :)

and i hope you guys know you can always come and talk to me, even though im really bad at holding conversations. sorry. :)

So the anon is officially over :)

Love,

Alex :)

P.S: chapter dedicated to my 1,001st follower! :D