Fifty

*Lin's P.O.V*

"Let's call Groff." I said, looking at Ceci who was sitting by my feet, using my knees as a headrest. Her face lit up as she grinned.
"Groffsause!" We shouted, looking as his face popped up on screen. His hair was gelled back,a no he was wearing makeup.
"He's filming, oops." I said. Jon grinned ruefully.
"Aw, come on, it's my daughter and my best friend. Can we take a break?" Jon shouted. There was a muffled response.
"Thank you, ten!" Jon responded, a theater tradition. "Hi, guys, what's up?"
"We miss you." Ceci said, looking at her phone, eyes sparkling. "I want to come down there but there's so much to do here."
"Hey, while we're all here-"
"Vanessa isn't there." Jon said. I threw him a 'Shut up' look.
"While were here, I think we should discuss your last name." I said to Ceci. She raised an eyebrow, confused.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"When you get adopted, would you rather stay Rodriguez, or be Miranda-Groff?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up, nodding in understanding.
"You mean Groff-Miranda?" Jon said from the phone. We started arguing.
"Stop it!" Ceci shouted. We looked at her. "Miranda-Groff sounds like someone's first and last name. I'd love to take you guys' names, but I want to make Rodriguez a second middle name."
"We could do that." Jon and I said together. She grinned.
"Groff-Miranda?" She offered. I sighed, defeated.
"Cecilia Louisa Rodriguez Groff-Miranda." Ceci said happily. "I think it sounds fantastic."
"It's a bit of a mouthful." Jon mused.
"Shut up."
Jon said bye and hung up once they called him back to keep filming. Ceci and I walked downstairs before she turned towards me, her eyes on fire.
"Is that Adam Pascal?" She asked, not turning around and brandishing her head in his direction. I grinned.
"Yeah, it is."
"Why?!" She asked, giggling. "Is this for their twentieth?"
"Yep. We're calling it Rent4Ham. It's going to be fantastic. We're gonna sing What You Own, but, amor, that's Adam freaking Pascal."
"Hey, Lin!" Adam called. I started walking towards him, grabbing Ceci while she stayed stationary, staring at the Broadway star.
"Adam! How are you?" I asked. "This is my almost daughter, Cecilia. She's a slight fan."
Ceci offered her hand, which Adam shook happily. "I'm Adam."
"I know." Ceci said, barely breathing. "I'm horribly sorry to ask but can we take a picture?"
Adam laughed and nodded as I took her phone to take the picture.
We walked towards my dressing room, Lac and the original guitarist from Rent following us to play.
I handed Ceci the camera and we started.
By the end of the song I was grinning, Adam was smiling and Ceci was close to tears.
We wrapped it up and started walking home.
"What's wrong?" I asked Ceci. "Nothing. I just can't believe this is my life. This time a year ago I was being bullied for a lack of parents, seeing a psychologist everyday."
I frowned, looking down at her. "Are you happy now?"
"Of course. I have parents again, and I'm meeting idols of mine. I barely have to see psychologists, me possibly having to be admitted into a psych ward isn't an issue, my life's really great."
I tucked the concern in the back of my mind and tightened the grip around Ceci's shoulders. "I'm really glad then."

{A/N: This story is so bad I wish I could end it right now, my god. I'm so sorry you guys keep reading this. But anyway, the finale's have been written if you guys see in the media center. Tanks for reading, love y'all. xxAv}