Seven

{A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I GOT HAMILTON THE REVOLUTION AND MY FRIEND AND I ARE CRYING OVER IT. ENJOY. xxAv}

"Let's go! I'm gonna be late, Cici lets go!" Jon called, already at the door.
"I'm coming, my dear God." Cici sighed, wrapping a scarf around her neck and pulling a hat over her head.
The two ran to the subway, Jon screaming "We're gonna miss it!" The entire way.
"It's just a rehearsal, Jon. It's a backstage rehearsal too, no ones gonna get mad at you." Cici reasoned, now taking her scarf off in the heat of the crowded subway.
"I know. I still hate being late, though." Jon grinned, running a hand through his hair.
Ten minutes later they were at the Richard Rodgers. Jon ran backstage to see what they wanted to go over. Cici made her way toward the stage, and unwrapped the layers of clothes she was in until she was just in black leggings, a black t-shirt and a purple zip up sweatshirt. She found an outlet to plug in her CD player, and she slipped in the Hamilton CD. Looking around to make no one was watching, Cici pressed play and spun toward the center of the stage.
Cici started dancing, a mix of hip-hop, ballet, jazz, lyric, and whatever else she could think. Some of it was stuff she had choreographed with her friends, other parts were random things that came out of her mind.
Downstairs, the cast heard thumping on the stage, and faintly they heard music. They made their way to the stage, peeking from the sides looking at Cici. Songs went by, and she was still dancing. An hour later she was finishing Non-Stop, pirouetting until the music stopped, then she collapsed, breathing heavily.
Slowly, everyone started clapping, laughing. Cici looked up, almost terrified.
"Hey! You're a great dancer, Cici!" Pippa grinned. "You should totally be in Hamilton now."
"Haha." Cici said sarcastically.
"Are you gonna get up?" Jon asked, he and Lin walking towards her. They both took one of her arms and lifted her up, laughing. "I think this floors pretty dirty."
"Leave me aloneeee!" Cici cried dramatically.
"Ugh, you're all sweaty and sticky." Lin said, feigning disgust.
"Yeah, because you don't get sweaty and sticky after Hamilton shows." Anthony snorted.
"I don't sweat, I am a fairy." Lin said.
Everyone laughed.
"We should go get ice cream!" Jon exclaimed.
"It's December! Are you crazy?" Oak chuckled.
"Ice creammmm." Cici giggled.
"Alright, small children. All of you. Go find ice cream." Chris said.
Everyone laughed as thirty minutes later Cici, Daveed and Jon came back with ten quarts of ice cream.
Everyone sat on the floor of the stage holding a quart of ice cream and a spoon, passing it every five minutes.
"Hey, Cici, where are you spending Christmas Eve and Chritmas Morning?" Renée asked.
"I don't know. I don't want to impose on any of you guys, especially on Christmas, that's your family." Cici explained.
"Come with me to see my family!" Jon exclaimed.
Everyone started telling stories, laughed, and ate together. They were one big family.
Family wasn't  just blood, it was sharing memories and being together, even if it was just a week.