Forty Three

{A/N: Guess who wrote this on her computer? Sorry if the format is messed up, y'all. I usually write on my phone or my iPad. Sorry it's been so long since the last update. xxAv}

*Cici's P.O.V*

"I'm gonna see Hamilton, oh my God." WestRose said happily, scanning her Playbill for the millionth time.

"We know." Gabe and I responded, grinning at her. I was happy to be back in the theater. Even though it had only been two days in my aunt's house, it seemed like I was there for weeks.

"Hey, there's my uncle!" She shouted, pointing at Thayne's name on the program.

"Shut up!" I laughed as the lights started to dim. "The shows gonna start and you and your screaming is gonna get us kicked out."

"No one's gonna kick out the creator's daughter-"

"I'm not his daughter. Not anymore." I hissed. The orchestra started from below the stage. I smiled as we heard the notes that everyone fell in love with.

When Jon came on for You'll Be Back, the audience exploded. I saw a smile flicker across his face as he started to sing.

By the time the show ended, my throat was sore. I had screamed everytime Jon appeared on stage, and, like always, I started sobbing when Dear Theodosia started playing, and I could'nt stop until we got backstage.

"Every time you see the show, you start crying at Dear Theodosia and you don't ever stop." Leslie said, hugging me. "Why?"

"It's an emotional show, leave me alone." I sighed, wiping my eyes.

"The king! The king! Here comes the king!" Thayne called in a British accent as Jon left his dressing room.

We all grinned and clapped as Jon bowed to all of us, laughing. "I'm going to miss you guys so much. This was such a fantastic thing to be apart of."

Lin moved forward to wrap Jon in a hug, kissing his cheek. Everyone laughed again, slightly bubbly as they were crying.

"That's gonna be us in ten years." WestRose whispered. I giggled.

"Let's go party, everyone!" Jon shouted. The cast cheered.

We exited the stage door en mass, signing whatever Playbills were shoved our way and smiling every time was saw a new camera.

As the cast members all got in cars to drive to the after party, Gabe, WestRose and I started to walk so that there could be more room in the cars.

An hour later pretty much the entire cast had a few drinks in them, and Lin decided to do some karaoke with Jon.

"LIVE IN MY HOUSE, I'LL BE YOUR SHELTER-" Lin sang off key. Jon responded with Collin's part. We started laughing as they sang RENT, about to kiss each other at the end.

"Okay, gentlemen, we got it." Vanessa laughed, stepping up on the platform between them.

"LET'S DO SCHUYLER SISTERS!!" Someone shouted from behind me.

"Oh, no." I shook my head as Lin tried to give me a microphone. "Vanessa can be Peggy. I'm not Peggy."

"No, V's gonna be Aaron Burr, I'm Angelica and Groffsause is Eliza, and you're Peggy. Okay, go!" Lin shouted. The drums came up over the speaker.

Vanessa wasn't drunk enough to make a fool of herself, but she was drunk enough to sing Schuyler Sisters.

When we finished the song, other highly intoxicated members thought it would be fun to sing together.

"I should get going." I sighed at midnight. "My uncle and aunt have sticks up their butts. Drive me home?" I asked Gabe

He nodded. "Go say bye first."

"Lin, Jon, Vanessa, I've gotta go home." I said, approaching the three. They seemed to sober up for a minute as they wrapped me in a group hug.

"GROUP HUG WITH CICI!" Someone else screamed, and soon everyone was wrapped around each other.

Gabe and I left, smiling sadly.

"Wanna run lines?" Gabe asked once we started driving. I laughed.

"Sure."

"I love you." Gabe said.

"I don't remember if that's a line." I joked. "I love you too."

We drove down the freeway, running In the Heights, me holding my script close to my face. It was a perfect distraction. For a second I forgot that I was living with my aunt. For a second, we were fine.

{A/N: Guess who got married? Me and Alli! Guys, guess what we also have two daughters, Faith and Sarah :D I'm a happy wife and mother. Love y'all. xxAv}