Chapter 1: The New Student

⚠️ HEY THERE! I SUGGEST YOU GUYS TO NOT READ THIS BOOK FILLED WITH AWFUL & BAD GRAMMAR, SO IT IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED SINCE I'VE BEEN LEARNING. IM REVISING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I ALSO WILL BE ADDING SOME MORE EXTRA CHAPTERS TO MAKE THE STORY MORE REALISTIC, RATHER THAN IT BEING SO RUSHED!!!!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT READ!! ⚠️

ALRIGHT, MATE? :)

...........

NO?

OKAY THEN.... BUT I WARNED YOU!

.....DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU CAUSE I DID!! :(

.
.
.
.
.
·
·
·
·
·

Third Person's POV

With today's morning rising in, Applejack was sitting down in a classroom, staring out of the window nearby her, and tapping her fingers on her school desk. She was wearing a red multi-colored plaid shirt, skinny blue jeans, and long brown boots reaching up to her knees. She gently tightened herself a ponytail. In addition of Applejack's signature charm, she was also wearing her unique muddy cowgirl hat.

The one sitting by Applejack's left was Rainbow Dash, also stated as her best friend and the person sitting next to Rainbow Dash was Fluttershy. She was one of Applejack's best friends and classmates.

Waiting in the homeroom, Rainbow Dash listened to her typical rock music with her headphones on.

Rainbow Dash always put her focus on a particular girl, since Rainbow had a hidden crush on her. Rainbow's flirting striked once again with Fluttershy during this time, probably due to her boredom and girl crush being combined.

Applejack kept staring out of the window being quiet as she usually is, lost in her thoughts.

*KRRRRRRRINGG*

Rainbow Dash heard the bell signal. She was using her headphones but the bell was still loud enough for her to hear. Rainbow Dash tapped Applejack's shoulder.

"Yo, cowgirl, class's starting."

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy happened to share a look with each other. Rainbow Dash teasingly giggled and put her headphones away. Applejack sat up straight as a sign that she's ready for the teacher's arrival.

The teacher walked in.

"Hello students.." Ms. Gilda greeted them, all emotionless. "We have a new student today," she said with a straight face, and then added, "Come in."

A girl with voluminous dark mulberry purple locks, clothed in a sparkly purple tank top, skinny black jeans, and a cropped jean jacket just entered the classroom. The very second when the mysterious girl came in, her sky blue colored eyes beamed so beautifully like sapphire diamonds.

There was a moment of silence in the atmosphere, surely so people could gather those new information in their heads. However, the new girl who's still here continued to smile happily, with no pop up in the air.

"Well... would you like to introduce yourself or shall I do it for you?" Ms. Gilda asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry, teacher! Where are my manners?"

"I am Rarity Belle, it's nice to meet everybody." Rarity started, giving out a sweet warm-hearted smile that immediately melted all boys' heart, maybe even some girls.