Chapter Seven

-----------------------------------

I wasn't really the partying type, but I was going with Cameron to clear my head.I had finally talked to Candie tonight, and three day's ago.

Despite her saying that she understood, she was still acting really funny about it. I asked if she was okay, and she had told me yeah so I let it go. Then she called herself getting upset because I wasn't acting like I was caring.

I had called her, and asked her to make her way over so we could talk that night, and it looked like she came over with a different intention. "I didn't call you over here for that." I told her, as I eyed her outfit. It was 11pm at night and she stood in booty shorts and a small top that showed off her stomach, and titties.

She looked a little loose, but she was looking good at the same time. If she was just some common chic we wouldn't be standing so far apart. I racked my hair back away fom my face staring at her for a mintue, feeling my self get real aroused.

"You called?" Candie smiled. I let out a breath she was looking too good. "Candie we gotta talk." I took her hand in mine, and lead her to my room. I sat on the bed, and she straddled me unexpectantly.

"Candie.  I love you. You are my bestfriend, and I wanna keep it like that."

I waited for her expression to change, or for her smile to falter, but she remained looking the same. "Okay." She said easily, as she moved of my lap slowly. "Are you okay?" She nodded. "Yeah." She sat beside me. "I just like how it felt." Candie spoke with a blush, and I laughed.

So, we talked, and it seemed like she was fine, but after that talk, she went back to avoiding me.

I asked her what was wrong when I got home tonight, and she snapped on me. " I understand what the girls at school be saying now.  You fuck and duck, and you don't even act like you care PJ." Where the fuck did this attitude of her's come from, and the girl's I got with, I would tell them that I wasn't there for nothing, but some pussy.

If they made it out to be more than it needed to be, than that was on them,. Not me.

"What the fuck are you talking about Candie. It was JUST sex. What do you expect me to feel? I don't feel anything. I told you I care about you, and that I can't just keep fucking you. We just friends" The next thing I heard was the dial tone. I don't understand what I had done. I was honest with her, and I didn't lie to her. I told her the truth.

Now here I was telling Cameron I was gonna go to the party anyway. I only had about ten minutes to get ready because I had told him about an hour ago that I wasn't gonna go, but with Candie acting like that I had to do somethng. 

I had my sports bra on, while I was sliding my polo jeans up when the doorbell rang.

My mom was sitting on the couch with my Dad, and both looked up at me. "Whats wrong honey." My mom could always see what was going on with me. My face showed it all, but I just shook my head and dapped my dad as I opened the door.

"Paige put a shirt on." My dad glared at me. "It's just a sport bra, Dad." I shook my head in annoyance while pulling the door open before he could say anything else.

They had already met Cameron, and they thought he was real intellegent, as well as a good friend to me. "Hey." Cameron spoke smiling at my Mom and Dad, as I lead him up the steps to my room. He laid back on my bed watching me spray myself up, and deodrant my self down.

I was watching him eye me in the mirror. "I wonder how you would look in a dress though. You got a body on you Paige." I laughed. "My nigga I'm gay." Cameron smiled. "I'm just saying. You should slip on a dress one day for me.'

"Naw you good." I told him pulling a shirt on over my head. "Lets go I'm ready."

-

It was a fourty-five mintue drive there and I was talking to Cameron the entire way.

We got out his car laughing. "Oh shit you goofy as hell." I told him as we walked up to the door holding our stomach's. The music was real loud as he knocked on the door.

A real tall guy holding a can of beer opened up the door, as we stepped in. " Aye Cam." Cameron dapped the guy. "What it do Alec." The guy looked my way. "Who yo friend??" Cameron nodded his head at me. "That's my friend PJ." Alec nodded dapping me as we both walked in into the house.

It wasn't nothing special about the inside; white walls, couchs, tv, drinks, and people everywhere.

"Regina here." Alec told Cameron before walking off. "Whose Regina?" Cameron looked nervous all of a sudden. "My ex." I nodded. "What she do?" I followed him to the kitchen.

"I fucked up wit her, and i'm still in love wit her. We just friends now." Cameron dug in the cooler handing me a beer and grabbing him one. I held the can. I was little suprised to hear that. He didn't seem like the type of nigga to fall in love than admit that he did either.

"Have you ever been in love before?" Cameron eyed me as they music started to get louder. I shook my head no, as we walked out the kitchen. "Cameron! Hi!" This real skinny black girl with buck teeth walked over sounded overly happy as she hugged him.

"Hey Beth." Cameron hugged her back hestiantly.

She was eyeing me. "Who is your friend? I'm Beth." She spoke before he even got the chance to answer the question. "PJ." I told her. The bigger she smiled the more her tetth seemed to stick out. "PJ? What's that stand for?" She questioned.

"The P is his last name, his first name really Jameson." Cameron lied when I was about to reveal to her that I was a female. I shrugged. Beth smiled. "Wanna dance PJ?" She pulled me out to the floor before I could even respond. Her bony ass grinded me till the song ended.

I was about to walk my way back over to Cameron, but saw he was talking to some really pretty girl.

I took my time walking over to give them time to talk but she hadn't left yet so I made my way back to him. He looked up, and so did the girl. She looked over my way. "I'm PJ." I introduced my self.

"Gina." She spoke with a light smile.

------