Chapter Fourteen(R)

Chapter has words of an adult nature, and contains a softcore sex scene, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK..

Like you guys give a shit... lol

:)

--------

After four weeks of being with Adell, I broke up with her. I really wasn't feeling her like I should probably be anyway. She didn't really wanna end it with me though, but my interest in her was lost. She was cute as that deal, with a bomb ass personality, but she just didn't appeal to me like she had once before.

She was asking me what she had done wrong. She was real serious about keeping me around.  She kept tryna offer the kitty kat up non stop. She was saying stuff like, "Just get at it one more time PJ. See if you really making a good choice right now, cause once you cross that line, don't try to come back to me "

My mind was made up though, and I had, had enough of her kittykat fo'real.

I finally just told her I had lost interest, and it just wasn't gonna work with her. I was being honest with her, and I wasn't rude to her, but that didn't seem to matter to her a damn bit. The day's that followed after our break up were really showing her true colors.

She called herself tryna make me jealous by hanging off of other chicks, and a couple dudes. To be honest though, she just looked like more of a hoe. Her pussy was already a little to loose. It obviously had not snapped back into shape from her previous endeavors.

I ain't got know dick, but I just know that her walls don't got no grip when some dude want some satisfaction.

I just started ignoring her sorry ass cry for attention, and focused on me.

The split between us spread through the school quick due to her talking shit behind my back. The stuff she was lying on me about was petty. She was telling everybody that I can't kiss, I can't fuck, and that I was boring.

A lot of people just ignored her, cause I had been with quite a few of these girls. They know I how I do when sex come into play. They also know I like to joke, I'm goofy as hell, but other people like Lexia, who had never been with me, and wanted to be, believed Adell.

I let it slide though.

She was only 15 anyway, I was probably her first REAL girlfriend. She would grow up I hoped. I was gonna graduate, and she would still gonna be stuck here for another two years. I couldn't bother to care about the rumors she was spreading through the school anymore.

High school so juvenile sometimes.

Candie on the other hand was completely ignoring me now. She had punched me in the face, blacked my eye, and I had went to jail for that. I could have whooped her ass, and she knew that. So she stayed a distance away from me now at all times.

                                            I watched Adell release a waterfall of jet black hair infront of my eyes. She was tryna put up a front like she wasn't scared, but I saw fear in her eyes. I hadn't even felt her cut it. I was standing at my locker for about five mintues getting my stuff together for my next class. I reached around feeling a couple locs of my hair, It was very uneven.

Chopped.

It had taken me hella's to get my hair to it's length, and condition. I was mad as hell. I didn't think about it, I just went running after Adell. She took off running, crashing into people screaming real loud, as she raced out the double doors of the high school.