Chapter Five

-----------------------------------------

"She just too clingy for us not even being together." I shook my head writing something down on my science work sheet. I was on Skype with Cameron telling him about Kyra. I had gave her head that one time, and now she thought I was her boo or something. I had 35 missed calls from her, with six screaming voice mails.

This girl was to damn much. I can't do women like her.

I had regret being intimate with her. She barely knew her sexual orientation, and now she was demanding for my attention. She aint even mine. I had recently clicked with Cameron. He's really easy to talk to, and funny as fuck.

He's four years older than me, and he's a sophomore in college. He works at [Flip]The Pancake House to live, and pay his bills, til he get's his associates degree in English literature. He wants to be an English teacher when he graduates colleges.

"Cut her loose if you not feeling her." Cameron looked up at the skype cam nodding his head like he was agreeing with himself. He was right though. If I was gonna get in a relationship with somebody it was not about to be with her.

She was well on her way to being a fatal attraction.

Cameron's younger sister, and her friends where occuppying his room with him in the basement. He had four younger sister's, and no brothers. His sister Leanna the oldest one had popped up behind him in the skype came a couple times already. I had only seen her hair, an arm, or heard her talking.

When she finally appeared right next to him, my homework was in danger. "He cute." She smiled at the camera. "He to old for you." Cameron's voice strained hard on the word he. "Whats wrong with you voice?" She eyed her brother oddly looking back at me.

"Plus I'm 14."

That was a bust.

I picked my pen write back up at the clarfication of her age. She didn't sound or look nowhere near 14 at all. Large brown eyes, braces, and her short brown hair decieved her age. "What you doing? Homework? I did my mine yesterday" I just nodded avoiding conversation. I was not trying to get into nothing with her.

She was still a baby to me.

"You young get out my skype." I looked up to hear giggling. I watched Cameron lift Leanna up and growl before she fell on the couch behind him laughing hard.I smiled. You could tell he loved his sister's he was real playful and soft when it came to them.

I did oogled her shape when she walked off, it was more of a habit when I did that. Her body was 12 but her face was 18. She was still maturing, her body was still young, you could definately tell that she wasn't of age when you saw all of her at once

I was on skype with Cameron for a long little mintue, as we went through homework together, suffering together. "Look" I heard Cameron whisper and aim the skype came at the twelve young girls sleeping over.

They was all knocked on in awkward places, Leanna was out ontop of the a table, she looked like she was planking.

I laughed.  '"The fuck they been doing." Cameron smiled shrugging as he started putting his english, and writing books up. "You done already?" I was asking because I was still stuck on this damn problem. My teacher had us doing word problems. 'Aye Cam you know this?" I turned the worksheet to him.

He squinted his eyes staring at it.

"It's 5.62." I turned it to me again looking at it. "You sure?" He nodded. "Yeah I like word problems." He smiled again all to cocky. "Cam you not special, tone that down over there." Cameron laughed. "Even though you gay, you still have tendency to talk like a chic, an you slip up an act like one "