Twenty-Five

(Narrated)

Cameron broke it off with Rachel upon seeing that it just wouldn't work out. He had kissed, as well as had sex with Paige.

          Rachel did not see the excuse in that.

             Cameron quit his teaching job at the elementary school to avoid confrontation with Rachel, and immediately applied, and got another job at another elementary in the area.

Cameron had finally made amends with himself about Paige's sexuality. It was a process for him, and it was especially hard for him to except the fact that she just was -- who she was. Cameron had begun liking her at some point; though he was not sure when he did.

              Paige on the other hand was just absolutely confused about who she was. She never really questioned herself about guys, so she began to. She still portrayed who she had always been, yet she decided to try that other side of the rainbow.

It was uncomfortable, and even weird because for all of five years she had only been with women. So that was all she knew. It was the only thing she felt familar with.

"For you it's not about guys in general. It about THE  type of a guy. Its your perference." Camille constantly reminded Paige when she'd come to Camille saying that she was just not good with the Male thing. Though Paige was not comfortable, the eyes that she once had for women were different.

She saw beautiful women still, but not in the way she once had. She felt no attraction what so ever.  Now she just saw a women for what she was, not what she had.

Paige wasn't really sure what her "Type" was. This wasnew to her, so she decided to go after the guy who was always there for her

Cameron..

                                                                (Paige)

"This had to be so damn stupid.:" My knuckles hit the front door of Cameron's apartment. We had agreed to be friends, and to keep it at that level. Cameron was trying to get over himself, and I knew I was just about to screw it up, but he's the only guy I am even remotely attracted to.

Over the past couple weeks of us just hanging out as friends really made me look deeper into him. He is an attractive..person. He's an awesome friend, and although I'm not really sure if I like him I know that I care about him.

Cameron answered the door laughing.

"Hey Paige."

I wasn't really here to ask questions, but I played along with it  as if everything was normal on my end right now. "Sup Cam? What you laughing at>" Cameron bumped the door closed with his hip as I walked in.

"Kevin Hart." I nodded walking over to the couch. "Why you visting though? Everything good?" Cameron eyed me. I sat on the couch. It was freezing outside, so I had on my long black peacoat, with my regular tan poloboots on.

                           They look hideous now because some of the snow was brown.

I tugged the zipper down on the peacoat, but It got suck at the neck. I blushed looking at Cameron. "See, I told you that you needed to get a new coat. Cameron walked up to me pulling the zipper down. I waited for his reaction as he stepped back.

"Why? Who are you wearing that for."

It was really simple; a white bra, and panties to match. I wasn't really sure how to seduce a guy, but as I female I know what use to turn me on, so I went with that.