Chapter Fifteen

I pulled my hair high into a high ball ontop of my head. I wasn't about to have no hair pulling. I could actually fight. I don't do that girlie shit. I use my fists. The bell rang so loudly through the school that it echoed outside. I was standing across the side of the street away from the school property.

Everybody was walking outside talking a mile a minute.

When she got close enough, I shoved her. She stumbled a little,dropping her books. Her brow narrowed, and the crowd of kids stopped to watch, as she looked around wildly for who pushed her. I made myself known, she didn't have to look. "Come on bitch!" I shouted at her. Everybody looked over at me. I heard a bunch of guys whistling, and Adell looked suprised.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I shoved her again. "Your worst enemy." I answered. That shove seemed to piss her off as she collided into someone. She came at me, and I tripped her, and I kicked hard her in the ribs, when she fell to the ground. She was quick though.

She got up clutching her side, coming at me. I let her run right into my fist.

It knocked her down, she came again, she hit my fist again. As she was running I started swinging, crushing the bone in her nose. I felt it, and I heard it too. She screamed loud as blood drained from her broken nasal passage.

She ducked away from my fist the third time, I moved out the way quick as she ran face first into the flag pole. This bitch could not fight for shit. She gasped, and trample ontop of the grass crying out loud, while curling into a fetal position.

"Damn girl. You fucked her up."

"Holy shit, Adell you okay?!"

"Who is you ma, cause gawd damn."

I heard, and didn't hear nobody as I saw the pinciple come to see why the crowd had formed. I turned quickly on my feet, and ran off like a pussy. Simply because I'm tryna keep my record clean for the rest of year. I'm gonna be graduating soon.  I don't need nothing on my record. I played sick all day.

I used my Mom's make up, through on some of her clothes, and I was ready. Nobody would know it was me. I put on a black button up the concealed my tats, and I pulled on a pair of blue jeans. I was tried of letting these females think they can walk all over me.

My cellphone rang in my pocket will I was strolling down the side walking back to my house. It was a little over a ten minute walk away. I looked at it to see my bosses number flashing acrosss the screen. I answer it.

"Hello."

"PJ, is there anyway you can in come right now? I need you right now. It is really busy today."

"Yeah. I'll come in."

"Thank you."

The line went dead, and I rushed home to get ready for work. If she fought a little better I would have been home already, and out of these clothes, and back to how I look usually. I got in the house, and  looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't have time to do shit, but get ready for work. I let out a sigh getting dressed in my work uniform, before I left the house to wait for the bus.

{ Cameron }

These day, and evening doubles was killing me, but I liked how I'm living right now,so it was worth it. I was gonna quit soon after  I graduated anyway. I already got somewhere lined up to work.

Cassie kissed me one last time before letting me get up to get ready.

I got up getting in the shower. I put my uniform on, and we left together. I took her to her class, and I drove to work while struggling to put the sun viser down. The sun was bright as hell at 8:30am. I finally made it to work, and my feet was killing me by 4:00pm. It was to busy.

"Cameron I'm calling PJ now. You take the tables on the side, this is her and Isabelle's section. When Cassie comes in at 6:30. The middle will be your section again. I nodded wiping of the table of the couple who had just left.

I took up the empty cups, and plates walking in the back to see some fine ass girl clocking in. "I'm Cameron." I spoke to her. "You new?" I asked. I was tryna be nice without being to friendly. I still was with Cassie, and I liked her a lot.

She looked up, at me. Her eyes, and lips were on point. I felt my dick go up. She was gawd damn gorgeous "No I'm not." She spoke to me. I nodded. "What's your name? If I can ask." She rolled her eyes at me. "Nigga it's me." I looked at her confused. "Huh?"

She started tying her apron up. "PJ stupid." I shook my head. "What?" my heart was going a mile a minute in my chest seeing her all dressed up like this. "Paige?" I asked. She nodded. "Why you looking like that? All girlied up, and shit?" Paige got an order pad from the drawer along with a pen. "Cause I wanted to fight Adell without getting my ass busted that's why."

"You look real pretty. You whoop her ass?" Paige smiled micheviously. "I broke her nose."  I laughed. "Boss said you got the side over there. I pointed." Paige nodded. "iight." She walked off, and I put the dirty dishes in the sink, standing there to I took a minute to calm down. At the same time I was letting my erection soften.

It was funny watching Paige get hit on by almost every dude she served. "I'm a lesbian." She would tell all of them finally when they took it to far. Even with Paige, and Cassie both there along with Isabelle, the older women, it was still busy as hell.

We all went into over time at 10:30pm, the last person finally left at 11:00pm, and we locked the door so we could clean up, and go home. Cassie immediately felt intimidated by the "new" girl. I didn't bother to explain that it was Paige, and the boss already knew.

The boss had complimented on her change of dress.

Paige was fine as hell. I had to learn to look away from her for the time that we was working especially when Cassie came in.

We finished cleaning up, and we all let out alittle cheer. Everybody laughed as we took our apron's off returning the order pad's to the drawer. Cassie eyed Paige a little bit taking my hand in her's "Baby, you ready?" Her sweet voice made me smile. "Yeah, Paige you need a ride?" The name didn't seem to register in Cassie's mind as her grip tighten.

"If you don't mind." Paige spoke, shrugging. Paige went to go put her apron up on the hook, in the back. Cassie glare at me. "Why are you taking her home too!" Her voice hissed at me. "Baby relax, it's just PJ." Cassie looked at Paige as she appeared again. I felt her grip loosen. Apparently it helped a little bit, but she was still eyeing her with envy.

"Baby you are beautiful, stop looking at her like that."  I was tryna reassure her.

I pulled out of the parking lot, driving of into the traffic. I dropped Cassie off first, she lived the closest. She gave me this look that I couldn't read, so I just kissed her, and told her good night, I would call her later when I got in.

Paige was obviously tired because she was real quiet the entire way there. "Cam, can you take me to get something to grub on?" She asked from the back. "Yeah." I put on my left blinker taking us to get some white-castle. It was the only thing open right now."

"Come up here." I told her after I had ordered, and pulled up in the line. I heard the back door shut, and open, then her drop in the seat, and slumped against the door. I laughed, "Damn they wore you out"

I got the food, and she went h.a.m on it, as I drove to her house.

"Straving like hell." She said sticking the last fry in her mouth.

"Yo personality goes well with you dress like a girl, or a nigga. You got that attitude that make a nigga want to get next to you, and you pretty too." Paige sucked at her soda. "Good to know, cause I'm taking all this shit off when I get home so I can get back to me."

I finally pulled up to her house.

"Thank Cam. night."

"You always welcome." I told her. I waited till she got in the house before I pulled off.

-----

Cassie left...Paige right..