Chapter Three.

---------------------------------------------------------

“I just need a couple a things” 

If Mom would have saw the look I gave the back of her head I know she would probably  have whooped my ass. I had just got picked up from school. I thought I was going straight home so I could start on this homework and chill out, but Mom felt the need to go grocery shopping once she picked me up from school. This shit couldn't have been done earlier? it was a good thing my boss had texted and told me She didn’t need me a work today.

I drug my feet reluctantly walking behind her.

The exit door swung open and a group of girls came walking out the store eating some hot fries, and sucking on soda “Damn he is fine.” I heard one of them say as Mom and I had passed them.  My mom just shook her head. 

I know she had heard them too. 

Though she seemed accepting of who I am, and what I am. I can’t tell you how she takes all of this. I have dated about six women so far.  Mom has not met any of them. I can never date anybody my age or younger than I am. I’d rather be with somebody older, some one who is sure of themselves. 

The first girl I had ever dated was a girl named; Darcie. 

I was fourteen. She was fourteen.  It didn’t last very long -- only about two months. I broke up with her because I didn’t like the fact that she was so un-sure about being with me. She was scared to get caught, and from than on I just refused to date somebody who had ANY kind of uncertainty of their sexual status. 

When I turned fifteen I got with a girl, with the name; Marsha. She was about 18. She was very wild. She was the first girl I ever got intimate wit. Every female I get wit now, can thank Marsha for all the shit that I do that make YOU tremble, squirm, shake… Ya feel me?

If we just playing around and it nothing serious -- You can be as unsure about your sexuality as you wanna be. We aint together, so It’s not hurting me. Your only confusing yourself. I was surprised at how many females didn't seemed to change they mind when I revealed to them that I was actually a chic.

I’ve never had a specific type. I do like a cute face though. So if you look good you might just be in luck. If you make me laugh and you real smart ontop of that too though, I may just wife you up...

“ Paige.”

 I looked over at my mom.

I guess I must have been day dreamin‘. My mom never called me PJ. It probably would have been embarrassing if I cared. I don’t care when it comes to her. She’s my Mom. I had done enough already, telling her to call me PJ when she  was the one who had come up with my name was pretty fucked up if you asked me

“Yeah?”

My mom was a little bitty lady. She was very sweet, but she would beat some ass in a second. She had a bad temper. “Can you go grab me a cans of green beans?” I nodded strolling off looking for the aisle. 

“You need help with something?”

I looked over my shoulder to see this girl just about to roll past me, a cart full of food. “You don’t look like you work here. How can you help me?" She bit her lip. She was dark skinned, but I could tell she had gotten real bashful all of a sudden for some reason 

She stuttered out a response that I couldn’t understand. “Can’t understand you?” I raise my eyebrow. “I s-s-said I can you help you in plenty ways.” I laughed. “Naw, I’m good. You look kinda young for me.Thank you.” I walked off leaving her standing there looking surprised.

“PJ what you doing here? You hate shopping.” I passed the cereal aisle almost. Candie caught my eye. I walked in the aisle with her. “looking for some green beans.” I reached my arms out for a hug. She always hesitated to give me one, but she always stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my waist before pulling away.

“They in the next aisle.” She told me as she pulled down another box of froot loop cereal.

I nodded snatching the second box of cereal from her hands. “You gonna get fat you keep eating these up like that.” Candie shoved me. “Boy whatever. Fat or not I’d still have nigga’s tryna get to next to me.”

I laughed. “Let Cameron get next to you then.” Candie smacked me in the head with the cereal box. “He’s not a bad looking dude.” I told her

“I never said he was..” Candie shrugged as we stood silently looking at each other for a minute. “Imma go get these green beans.” I shrugged.” She nodded. “Text me.” She turned walking off. I turned walking off to the aisle to get the green beans.

=========================

“I mean I know you dress how you dress and all that, but damn you got some nice ass titties.”

 I shoved Cameron. I was changing my shirt in the men’s bathroom. Some girl threw some syrup all over me. I wasn’t giving her no play. She got mad.  She was tryna flirt.

 I just wasn’t feeling it...

“Whatever nigga you not even that cute.” I shrugged. “That aint what I heard, but you have a nice day though.”  The syrup cup came flying. I felt it splatter all over my hair, and the back of my shirt. It was still warm and real sticky. I was mad as hell too. She musta saw my expression, because she spin around on them ugly ass J’s she was sporting, and ran out the door real quick. 

I was drying my sports bra off underneath the dryer.

Not many guy’s came to the bathroom so I just took all my shit off. Cameron walked in about ten mintues later checking on me. “Gawd damn Paige..” I shook my head putting a hand over my chest still drying off the sport’s bra. 

“You look so good like that.“ Cameron whispered to me while he started grabbing at my hips. I kneed his ass. “I don’t roll that way.”  When my hair is just straight and down I tend to look more like a female. I slipped my bra back over my head while Cameron laid in a fetal position holding his crotch.

“ You aiight?” I asked with a laugh. 

Cameron glared up at me. I started wrapping my chest up again smiling at him as he stood up. “You never had no nigga before have you?” I chuckled. “Do it look like I want a nigga?” Cameron gripped the sink on either side of me.

“You do right now.”

I smiled.  “In a minute I wont.”

 “Back up a little bruh you kinda close. “I told him. I looked into Cameron’s eyes as he looked back into mine. “You don’t feel nothing?” He asked. I just shook my head. “You wasting yo time trying.” I felt his lips kiss my own. I'm not gon stunt but his lips soft as hell, but I aint feeling nothing but sick from it. I snapped my head back and away shoving him -- about to pull my shirt over my head..

“That’s fucking nasty don’t kiss me.” I shook my head.

“Oh shit, you really is gay.” I shook my head. “Naww.” I spoke with every bit of sarcasm I had in me, wiping my lips on my sleeve I slide my shirt back on before I left the bathroom.

===

Cameron you feeling PJ? Or… you just playing?