Chapter One.

-------------------------------

"Can I get you something else then?" I looked down at the old women who was throwing a fit about how her eggs were burned. "No! I don't want anything else!! It shoulda been right the first time!" I just nodded.

"Excuse me."

I told her daughter as I reached over and picked up her plate of food. It looked fine too me, smelled alright to. It looked like it had been a mintue since the had lady smiled. Her face was all pinched up like she'd had a dick up her butt all her life

"Anything else I can do?."

I was trying to be polite. Her daughter was staring at me hard as hell. She looked about thirteen. "No. We are fine." I just nodded and took the plate back too the back. "Ayee what you doin' man?" I threw the plate back up on the dirty dish rack when I finished scraping the food off. "She said her eggs got burned, but I didn't see nothing black on her plate."

Cameron picked up his order, putting it on the carrier tray, "She was in my area two days ago she said the same thing."

"She must be lying then, but I mean whatever I'm here to make this money and go home." Cameron dapped me in agreement walking off with the tray of food. "PJ go take their order. "My boss came out from the back wiping her hands on her apron while gesturing her head to a table that was filled in my area.

I let out a slow breath walking over to the table. Candie, Trina, and Celina. Just two  other females that Candie hung out with when we weren't chilling. I didn't really like em though. They were to loud. "GIRL YOU STUPID! YOU STUPID!"

I know I'm gonna have to get some Tylenol after serving them.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" Candie looked up at me. "Hey P. I want some orange juice. You look cute in your little uniform by the way."

I broke out into a smile just shaking my head. I hate this damn uniform. Pancake as a hat, and on the shirt was bottle of syrup.  "Awww he got a cute ass smile. He need to smile more" Cellina spoke up sounding off her ghetto vocal chords. "but I want me a uh a uh.." I saw Trina open her big mouth up. "GET THIS BITCH SOME WATER, SHE TO THIRSTY OVA YO ASS!'

This was gonna be a long ass day....

I was wiping off the table of the older lady and her daughter when they finally left, Candie and her posse were finishing up. I was really tryna steer clear of Celina. She kept tryna grab at me every time I walked by. These jeans gave off the impression that I had dick, but I don't. She will be real disappointed when she goes to poking and nothing comes poking back.

When I was about to get with you that was only time I revealed that I was a female. I don't want the hype that follows when you openly admit that you are GAY. I don't like answering questions. So I keep it to myself unless I need to announce it.

"She feeling you."

Camera told me putting some dishes up in the rack. I shook my head. "Hell naw. Just no." Cameron laughed. "She kinda cute." I pulled off the pancake cap scratching my head before putting it back on. "Keyword; Kinda" Cameron snickered. "Well the girl with the orange weave really pretty." I smiled. "Its ain't weave, and her name is Candie."

"Oh fo'real? She fine though." I nodded looking over at Candie from the back where we were sitting. I had just started working here three weeks ago, part time, 4:30pm to 9:30 pm. Like school, no one here knew I was a female except for Cameron, and that was because he had accidentally hit me in my chest some weeks back with a carrier tray.

I went right up my shirt grabbing at my B cup, tryna get underneath my bondage wrap. Cameron had eyed me weird. " The fuck you grabbing at??" He put two and two together after a while. He was calling me a dike for a little minute, but other than he had never bullied me. He hadn't said anything about it since then though.

"Lemme help you team clean yo area up?" I laughed. "You just tryna holla at Candie." Cameron popped his eyes brows at me twice. "Do that and she really aint gone stun yo ass" He started fixing the rubber band that held his dreads together. I just shook my head walking off to their table with him following behind me.

"This Cameron. He just helping me." I started collecting Trina and Celina's plates, while he walked right to Candie's side of the table to get her plate. "Excuse me beautiful." I wanted to laugh outloud. Candie hated that -- not being called beautiful, but just the way he had slipped it in there made it sound like he was trying to hard.

I knew she wasnt hearing nothing after that.

"You Cute" Trina big ass mouth sqwacked in Cameron's diection. "I apperciate that."  Cameron barely looked in her direction as he started walking off with the plates. I followed behind him.

It was 10:00pm when i got in the house. 10:30pm when I got out the shower and 11:00pm when I was laying down talking to this chic name Kyra I had met at the grocery story a couple weeks ago. We had been talking for a little mintue now. She thought I was fire, I was hot. So she went to asking for my number.

"Aye before I give you these seven numbers that forever change yo life. I need you to know I'm a female." Kyra was quiet for a mintue her eyes scanning me. "In the back of my head I wanna run but the way you look got me like damn..I need to get next to you." I smirked. "Shit if I letcho." Kyra slipped her phone back in her little handbag. She was cute looking. Average. "And you got some game on you too."

Truth is, I don't do game, this is how I am naturally. If you happen to like how I put my words together that's whats up, but I'm really not tryna impress you..I'm just me.

her number came easy though.

"Can I see you tomorrow." I was half woke while her soft ass voice was begging in my ear. My phone vibrated though making me jump awake. "Yeah." I told her pulling my phone away from my ear to look at the screen.

Candie (2 missed messages)

From Candie:

Can U come get the front door?

From Candie:

P?

"Aye Kyra imma hit you up tomorrow."

"Aw, okay. Bye boo."

"Bye."

I hung up getting up to go down stairs to get the door. Candie didn't get along with her Dad. They hadn't gottena long since her Mom died in the seventh grade in a car accident. She was spread out on top of me when I got her back up stairs. She was holding onto me real tight. I knew she was crying because I could feel my t-shirt getting wet.

She didn't let anybody see her cry. She felt like it made her seem weak. I just laid still my hands up her shirt letting my fingertips massage on her lower back, tryna lightly tickle her till she slapped my hand away

"So Its a no to Cameron?" Tryna do what I could to make her smile got me a knee in my pubic bone. I started falling asleep again when It got real quiet.

"Night PJ."

"Night." I said as my eyes shut slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

#TeamPJ?