Chapter Eight

It takes more than a couple sweet smiles

A set of playful moments,

and a fight to  get two people together,

and whose to say that will be together, or last together?

-Author Unknown

-------------------------------------

Meeting Regina caused some kinda petty shit between Cameron, and I. All she did at that party was introduce herself as Gina, and I let her knew who I was. Every other female at this party he had failed to let know I was a chic, but when I met Gina he let her knew immediately that I was indeed a female.

It didn't seem to faze her much.

We was all talking, and having conversation. That party lead into 2:00am. I knew my parent's was gonna whoop my ass. My dad told me to be home by 1:30am. I wasn't even looking at the time I was just talking away the time.

By the time 3:00am came around the corner I was telling Cameron we had to go.

Cameron hugged Regina, and I reached out my hand, but she hugged me instead. "It was nice meeting you." She whispered in my ear. I smiled. "You too." She let me go, and Cameron was looking back in fourth between us, but he didn't say nothing.

I started to follow Cameron out as he started walking off, but Regina grabbed my arm again. "Can we talk more? Call me?" Regina asked. I felt her shove a piece of paper in my hand. I just nodded, and put the paper in my back pocket. I was convinced most of the girls in Detriot were experimenting on the down low.

I finally walked out the house squeezing past the people who still dancing, and got in the car once I was outside.

"The fuck took you so long? tou gropping Gina now. Damn dude I told I still love her." I looked over at him. "Naw, she told me she just wanted to talk." Cameron's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. "Talk? The fuck. I swear PJ, you have a whole lotta fun turnin' these bitches gay. You got Candie acting a damn fool because you messed with her."

I was tryna be cool but nig was pssing me off. "I can't turn anybody gay, it's not a choice, and I messed with Candie because she wanted me to, and afterward I told her I didn't want to. What the fuck is wrong with you? You love some broad who don't even look like she good enough for you. She prissy as fuck. She pretty, but I need more than that to sit down a speak wit her."

Cameron got quiet. "I know she prissy. How you know who is good enough for me?" Cameron started pulling out the driveway looking around for car's that might be coming. "I don't, but I know she aint. You may have messed up wit her, but their is a reason for everything. You may still love her, but she don't love you, and she not all that anyway, beauty aint everything Cameron."

Cameron liked himself a pretty female. No matter how nasty her attitude could be, he loved himself some girl with her face looking right. Which aint all that bad, but atleast let her have a nice attitude. This nigga was picking up broads with a fucked up mindset.

"You need to get ya shit together Cameron. You chasing the wrong chic." Cameron turned on my street looking at the radio clock. "Yo parent's gonna whoop my ass." I laughed. "Naw I'm gonna try to sneak up to my room. Turn your light offs, park right here." I told him as we barely got inront of my house. I got out about to walk off. "Damn I don't get no goodbye, or nothing."

"Bye Cam. Oh wait." I slipped the number from my pocket that Regina gave me. I ripped it up right infront of him, I released it into the air after I was done tearing it into smaller, and smaller pieces. "She aint quite good enough for me. If you to willing to fuck with out getting to know me first. We aint never gonna date."

Cameron smirked. "Is that right? Then what about Candie."

"She different. I know her. Bye." Cameron nodded. "Naw, I aint pulling off yet.Im gonna make sure you get in safe."

I just nodded walking off to the back off the house,towards my room. The house wasn't huge, and my window ledge wasn't to far from the ground. I didn't wanna fall though. I would definately hurt something if I fell.

So I took that lucky jump, and held on tight. I pulled myself up till I placed my knee's on the ledge. As soon as I pulled the window wide open, I felt myself slip, hit the ground, a car door open, and my leg twist in the opposite direction.

I SCREAMED

I realized two things. My parent's were knocked the hell out, so I could have used the front door, and they would have never known, and that I'm a dumb ass for trying to sneak in. It was 5:00am when all four of us got back from the hospital, my parent's cussed, Me and Cameron out.

I hobbled into the house on crutches.

I didn't break my ankle it was just a sprain, but it hurt like hell even still. I hobbled to my room. It took me ten minutes. Cameron was helping me. I dropped on the bed, and just spread out careful of my ankle. Cameron eyed me than walked over and started untying my shoes pulling em off.

"The fuck you doing?"

I felt him unbuttoning my jeans. "WOAH!" I slapped his hands. Cameron laughed. "Damn, I'm helping you." I shook my head unbuttoning, and unzipping my jeans myself. "Naw. I got this." Cameron held his hands up in surrrend while I pushed my jeans off my hips.

I let him pull them down the rest of the way. My ankle was hurting to bad to sit up. "This the part were we fuck." Cameron started climbing between my legs. "Nigga I don't know what the fuck you heard, but this aint happend." Cameron held my arms t the bed, he was strong as hell.
 "Got-damn you strong. Imma scream if you touch me I swear dude." I promised. Cameron shrugged leaning down to kiss my neck. I laugh loudly. It tickled so bad. Cameron laughed. "Im about to go though." He moved off me. You want me to get you another shirt, before I leave.

"Now I'm good. Gimme my pills though. They downstairs." I pulled my shirt off as soon as he stepped out, and puledl the covers ontop of me. I wasn't gonna be at school the first week, and I couldn't be at work. So I mine as well get comfortable. Cameron came back not long after handing me a glass of water, and the bottle of pain pills.

I sat up a little popping two pills, and downing the water. "You good?" Cameron asked sitting beside me. I nodded laying back onto my pillow.

"You hungry??"

I thought about that realizing I hadn't ate shit at the party. "Yeah." Cameron stood. "Whatchu wanna eat, before I leave, and go home."

"I'll take some breakfast."

The pills had knocked me out, so when I woke up it was 12:30pm. A note was on my dresser from Cameron.

You just gonna go to sleep on me though?. I got you some food. It's just some pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Mom put in the fridge. See you later, and feel better for me. I can't have you down like this, Who gonna keep me sane at work Paige?

Cam

-----