Sh~28

Guys, sorry I deleted the original draft of this chapter. Kaya gumawa ako ng panibago. I supposed to publish this chapter yesterday and it so happened that I coudn't fine my draft. Sayang pinaghirapan ko pa naman. Pero, itong sinulat ko ngaun was same as my deleted draft meron lang mga konting pagbabago. Hope you like it.

Sana magustuhan niyo ito since many of you want Mika to avenged Ara. Hahahaha! But this chapter was the exact opposite of your thoughts about the story.

Just enjoy reading my story. I should be very happy if you vote and comment. Thanks, enjoy!

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORIES "Miss Lie Detector"

Ara's Povs~

The wild night get started. The cozy atmosphere awhile ago turns into disco lighting which obtain a unique atmosphere. The perfect disco lighting that should be neither too bright, nor too dark, so that it can make every single person in the bar feel comfortable on the dance floor. It was Friday night and Kim's bar was packed with people dancing as the night getting late.

I was shocked when Bang suddenly kissed me... We were drunk though.. But, it doesn't mean I should take advantage of her...

I felt that someone was looking at me...

....She was so damn hot and stunning at the crowd.... Yet, her tears fell freely in her eyes...

"M-Mika?"

I stammered and froze to see her crying while her eyes was on me. I couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt in my whole being nang makita ko siyang umiiyak. Damn, I don't like her crying. I hate myself to see her cry. Why she was crying tho? Does it mean she was jealous or something? I know, Mika was really a puzzled on me. The way she acted I know she has something for me but when I always confronted her, she denied everything. It hurts like hell to me dahil ako aminado sa nararamdaman ko sa kanya. And I cursed myself for that.

I gently pushed Bang to stop her from kissing me.

"What's wrong, baby?" Bang whispered in my ear, giving me a seductive smile and hugging me around my waist.

When I looked back again to where I saw Mika awhile ago. She was totally gone and out of my sight.

I hastily stood up. "Excuse me, punta muna ako sa restroom." Hindi ko na hinintay sagot ni Bang at dali-dali akong pumunta sa kaninang kinatatayuan ni Mika. But, to my dismay wala na siya. I looked everywhere, nagbabakasakali na makita ko pa siya pero wala talaga. Napamura ako sa inis. Inis actually sa sarili ko. Dammit! Mika, where are you? I groaned mentally while still searching for her. 'Baka namamalik mata ka lang, Ara? Baka hindi si Mika 'yon.' ego suddenly blurted.

I was so upset heading back to our table. "Ara, what took you so long?" Tanong ni Bang sa mapupungay niyang titig. I know Bang was already drunk kaya ito masyado siyang pabebe sa 'kin.

"Uhm... Marami kasing tao sa restroom," pagdadahilan ko while my eyes keep on searching to someone.

"Hmm.. Baby, can I dance with you?" bulong nito sa akin. "Let's enjoy the night."

I'm still thinking of Mika. I want to talk to her. I want to explained her everything. Tama si Kim, I should tell her my plan and I should be aware of her feelings also. I know, I have to sacrifice my feelings for the meantime but pakshit di ko na kaya talaga. I really can't live without my babe Mika.

"Hey, come on, loosen up, Ara.." Sabay hila sa akin ni Bang sa dance floor.

Since I have no other option kasi nga wala din dito ang mga kaibigan kong mga gago. Nagpahila na rin ako kay Bang papunta sa dance floor. Masyado namang bastos kong tatanggihan ko siya. At para na rin madistract ang pre-occupied mind ko.